ADVERTISEMENT

VT Basketball

I'll be the first to congratulate you on not being the worst football team IF it ever happens.
What are you talking about....Bronco is in town and all the Hokie cow girls are on Farmersonly.com looking for a ride......

Bronco and UVA don't mix. He will be gone once it's demanded he needs to wear a tie. He needs to change is name to Edward or Richard to fit in. What's the best part of being a UVA grad is whining they should of gone to tech to get a real engineering job.

Reactions: salemfan32
Bronco and UVA don't mix. He will be gone once it's demanded he needs to wear a tie. He needs to change is name to Edward or Richard to fit in. What's the best part of being a UVA grad is whining they should of gone to tech to get a real engineering job.
I think he should just use his initials.

We're getting f'ing jobbed by the refs today. Do they not know the definition of travelling? At the very least? Doing all they can to put Miami back into it.

I work with a girl who's husband went to Pitt. As we were eating lunch the next day she was saying how he was yelling at the computer about how the refs we're giving the game to VT. I just looked smiled and told her to tell him I was doing the same thing in the other direction. Perspective is a great thing..

This coach will be gone very soon. A top 10-15 program on decline will offer him job and he will be out
I don't think you are going to be proved correct on this. I'm not saying he won't eventually leave but I think he is very committed to building a program right where he is.

This coach will be gone very soon. A top 10-15 program on decline will offer him job and he will be out
I think you are both right and wrong. You are right he's going to get other offers. You are wrong he's going to be leaving any time soon.

Buzz will be here with his core group of recruits making a run in the NCAA tournament and having a great time for at least the next 3 seasons. After those players have moved on it is anybody's guess what Buzz will do, because by that time he will have finished the job that Whit Babcock brought him here to do and VT will be back and firmly entrenched on the basketball map again. JMO.

No reason why VT cannot become a top 10-15 program. We are probably only 2 players away now. If UVA can get ranked in top 5, VT can get to 15.

Reactions: Salemite
Thanks, it feels good to boast two top 10 victories, a 5-game streak, a first round ACC bye, and 10 conference wins overall. Far from simply being "not the worst," wouldn't you agree?

I agree. Tech def exceeded expectations this year. Buzz pulled some great wins out of his guys this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT