ADVERTISEMENT

VT ranked 17th in AP Poll

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
19th in Coaches Poll. Tennessee is ranked 9th in AP Poll after losing.

But remember these pollsters had Notre Dame in Top 10 at start of season.

VT just might be 3rd best team in nation after Alabama and Clemson.

19th in Coaches Poll. Tennessee is ranked 9th in AP Poll after losing.

But remember these pollsters had Notre Dame in Top 10 at start of season.

VT just might be 3rd best team in nation after Alabama and Clemson.
I am sure we are not the 3rd best team. Maybe top 15, but not top 3. If we win the next 3 games, we could consider ourselves top 10. At this time, I am kind of wishing we don't win the Coastal because the game against Clempson may be a one-sided affair.

At the rate this team is improving, maybe it will be Clemson that doesn't want to see us with a chance to be knocked out of the playoff.

Clemson isn't as good as they were last year. We may as well run the table and beat Clemson then play Alabama in first round of playoffs.

Soon all of HR's teams will be back in the top 10, and all will be right with the world.

The weakness of the PAC-12 and Big-12, among others, have led to 4 Top 10 Big-10 teams.

I just can't believe that the Big 10 is that good. No way. No how.

We are capable of beating anyone on our schedule.
Hoos isn't Stanford down this year? Also Oregon.

Last edited:
The Big 10 isn't good enough to have 4 teams in Top 10. They have played weakest schedule of any conference in the nation. They probably have played more Ohio Valley Conference, Mid American Conference or Conference USA teams than they have other Big 10 teams.
Often times, the Pollster's elevators do not go to the top floor.

Big 12 is almost non existent , except for Baylor.
Baylor????? They have played one of the easiest schedules so far and only have 2 ranked teams left on schedule. They are not as good as usual and will be exposed as soon as they play a decent team.

The Big 10 isn't good enough to have 4 teams in Top 10. They have played weakest schedule of any conference in the nation. They probably have played more Ohio Valley Conference, Mid American Conference or Conference USA teams than they have other Big 10 teams.
No one plays more cupcakes out of conference than the SEC. Big 10 has some good coaches and OSU and Mich are good teams.

SEC may play a cupcake or 2, but they play 8 SEC opponents. Big 10 plays no one inside or outside conference. Granted they are ranked because they haven't played anyone any good. Let them play a schedule like SEC schools play. Everyone in conference would have 2 or more defeats. I hope when Ohio State and Michigan play, both teams lose.

SEC may play a cupcake or 2, but they play 8 SEC opponents. Big 10 plays no one inside or outside conference. Granted they are ranked because they haven't played anyone any good. Let them play a schedule like SEC schools play. Everyone in conference would have 2 or more defeats. I hope when Ohio State and Michigan play, both teams lose.
I will go out on a limb and predict either OSU or Michigan wins.....

Let a B10 team beat the best coach ever to improve their recent resume. They'd get more respect if/when they beat Alabama. Otherwise, Saban rules. LOL!

Let a B10 team beat the best coach ever to improve their recent resume. They'd get more respect if/when they beat Alabama. Otherwise, Saban rules. LOL!
The Dolphins say hi.....cheaters get caught in the end, stay tuned. He can't keep blaming all the cheating on his asst. coaches forever.

If I were in charge of NCAA recruiting violation investigations, I would set up an office in Michigan, Ohio and Tennessee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT