ADVERTISEMENT

VT vs ND

Mar 4, 2006
I really despise Notre Dame and everything about them. I would really love to see the Hokies pull an upset.

I’m proud of how this team has risen to the challenge today against the Irish. The defense has played an outstanding game. The fumble return for a TD by Deablo was terrific. That definitely reminded me of old school VT under Beamer. Offensively, I think Patterson has played well, minus the hand off exchange, and managed the game effectively.

Hokies should have won this game, gents. While I won’t blame the officiating, there were some highly questionable calls that went against Tech. I give credit to Book on engineering that final drive, but the Hokies certainly deserved to win the game. ND is one of the luckiest teams in college football. Sickening!

You lost because your bag of bones defensive cord. still thinks its 1978, You don't play prevent D. in the 4th quarter up by 6, Esp on 4th and 10 at your 33. He lost that game for the players. Go ahead and fire the whole coaching staff and get the guy from Minnesota and become the lunch pail team again, Its embarrassing ! Go Tigers

Hell, I give up. This is Beamer/Stiney 2.0 minus special teams with an inserted prevent defense. The players played hard. I hate it for them.

Notre Dame did get some calls to go their way in that last drive. That's what usually happens for them and why I don't care for them either.

SO damn close...y'all should win the rest of your games and go play Clemson in the ACC Championship....I think y'all are going to get a great bowl game...

SO damn close...y'all should win the rest of your games and go play Clemson in the ACC Championship....I think y'all are going to get a great bowl game...
After the Wake game that is very feasible. We're playing our best football of the season at the right time - during the heart of our ACC schedule. Don't overlook GT and take care of business against Pitt in front of a fired up Lane stadium. Then... go to Hooville and earn the Coastal Division crown.

After the Wake game that is very feasible. We're playing our best football of the season at the right time - during the heart of our ACC schedule. Don't overlook GT and take care of business against Pitt in front of a fired up Lane stadium. Then... go to Hooville and earn the Coastal Division crown.
We are playing much better on the defense, but we still don't have a good D-line that can generate a pass rush. The opposing QB's still have way too much time to hit their targets. Until we start recruiting stud defensive ends, we'll keep giving up big plays on passing downs. GT is one of those teams that will probably take advantage of that. I think winning all 3 of the remaining games is a stretch. I'd be fine winning 2 out of the last 3.

ADVERTISEMENT