ADVERTISEMENT

VT Women beat #8 Tennessee

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
VT women's basketball beat #8 Vols . I had been so tied up with football, I had forgotten they played.

always good to see TN lose in any sport, even better when VT beats them.

Anytime those damn Suckholes lose it's a great day to be alive. If they lose to the Hokies it's an even better day to be alive.

NO FRUIT SUCKS LIKE A DAMN PUKE ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's great that VT women are winning again. They have been down for several years. They even got votes in this weeks poll. Been long time since that happened.

It's great that VT women are winning again. They have been down for several years. They even got votes in this weeks poll. Been long time since that happened.

While it is indeed a great win, don't overlook the fact that Lady Vols are so decimated with injuries at this time that they barely suit 7 players for the games.

While it is indeed a great win, don't overlook the fact that Lady Vols are so decimated with injuries at this time that they barely suit 7 players for the games.
Well ,that's too bad about those injuries. Still, whoever they are ,we won.

My thoughts on every sport at Rocky Top are in line with my thoughts on UVA football.

Rocky Top has probably committed more NCAA violations over the years than any other team. I am surprised NCAA did not shut football and mens basketball down in years past. They committed violations that would make UNC look like choir boys in a Christian academy.

Reactions: Flashman
My thoughts on every sport at Rocky Top are in line with my thoughts on UVA football.

Rocky Top has probably committed more NCAA violations over the years than any other team. I am surprised NCAA did not shut football and mens basketball down in years past. They committed violations that would make UNC look like choir boys in a Christian academy.
Are you trying to say UVA football has committed violations like UT? If so, you making yourself look foolish.

No ............I am saying I hate every sport at UT. I hate UVA football even though they havn't been charged with any violations.

The violations are just a reminder that Rocky Top has cheated a lot over the years. anyone remember a QB getting paid cash "under the table" ? A basketball coach hosting a cookout for recruits at his house and it was filmed. He still lied about it, even though it was on tape. That should have shut program down,

No ............I am saying I hate every sport at UT. I hate UVA football even though they havn't been charged with any violations.

The violations are just a reminder that Rocky Top has cheated a lot over the years. anyone remember a QB getting paid cash "under the table" ? A basketball coach hosting a cookout for recruits at his house and it was filmed. He still lied about it, even though it was on tape. That should have shut program down,
I'm good with this....

ok HR6.... UVA plays UT in Knoxville, who are you pulling for? Come on....let's hear it......:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT