ADVERTISEMENT

Was my thread deleted?

OK cool. I think it must have been a system malfunction....I did submit it but then after I hit refresh like 2 minutes later it kept giving me errors and I couldn't log into the site.

It was pretty anti-UVA so I was kind of wondering if that was now frowned upon here.

Thanks SBW.

OK cool. I think it must have been a system malfunction....I did submit it but then after I hit refresh like 2 minutes later it kept giving me errors and I couldn't log into the site.

It was pretty anti-UVA so I was kind of wondering if that was now frowned upon here.

Thanks SBW.

Frowned upon? ahhahaahaha....No, it's preferred and we're working on making it a requirement.

Actually they looked pretty good today which surprised me because I thought it would be a blowout. It was sad to see ND's qb go down for the year though as talented as he is, but his backup looked just as good.

Yeah I agree....my point was that it was so much better watching the reaction of the UVA crowd after thinking they had the win. It was brutal but very well deserved. Much better than a blow out IMO, they actually thought they were going to win! Classic.

Reactions: SunnyBeachWave
G
Yeah I agree....my point was that it was so much better watching the reaction of the UVA crowd after thinking they had the win. It was brutal but very well deserved. Much better than a blow out IMO, they actually thought they were going to win! Classic.
Guess we should have played a team the caliber of Furman and we would have had a chance to win.....UVA played well for a change, tough lose.

I would laugh if Hoos lost to Bill & Mary. But on the other hand, Hoos will go wild if they were to beat an average run of the mill FCS team. Heck, they might even burn couches on The Corner up there.

don't need to get back to yoohoo, how many years has it been since boohoos have beaten the Hokies in FB. hoos haven't won a single game in 2015, maybe hoos could compete w Furman, maybe not 0-2 hoo-looks like hoos are setting up for another losing season as consistent bottom feeders of ACC. ;)

It's been way to long since we beat VT for sure......the season is setting to be London's last, that's a good thing.

'Hate' to disagree Hoos19NC, but London has too much talent this year to flame out again. I think hoos will surprise some teaams. hopefully not Hokies - but that is why they play the game!

Yeah I think the Hoos will win a few this year. I'm not sure if they make a bowl but I think they have a chance at it. On a side note, I think GT gives ND a beating this weekend. I could be totally wrong as I have yet to see GT play this year, but I wasn't impressed with ND on Saturday.

Yeah I think the Hoos will win a few this year. I'm not sure if they make a bowl but I think they have a chance at it. On a side note, I think GT gives ND a beating this weekend. I could be totally wrong as I have yet to see GT play this year, but I wasn't impressed with ND on Saturday.
I would be surprised if GT doesn't give ND a beat down......GT is going to be tough in the ACC this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT