ADVERTISEMENT

We played better BB D than the best D team in the country!

They embarrassed us at our house. Then they thought we'd be pushovers at their house. Our better D and evolved O was the difference.

Last edited:
I heard that boo hoos are ranked number 1 in AP poll. How does any team lose at home to an unranked team, and move up in polls ? Every voter who voted boos number 1, should be fired. They have integrity issues, and basketball knowledge issues.

I heard that boo hoos are ranked number 1 in AP poll. How does any team lose at home to an unranked team, and move up in polls ? Every voter who voted boos number 1, should be fired. They have integrity issues, and basketball knowledge issues.
I see your lack of basketball knowledge is still in tact.

My knowledge is greater than the AP voters . I know that when a team loses at home to an unranked team, they should not move up. Heck, they should not even receive any first place votes.

My knowledge is greater than the AP voters . I know that when a team loses at home to an unranked team, they should not move up. Heck, they should not even receive any first place votes.
Obviously you don’t understand that UVA’s loss wasn’t as bad as Villanova’s loss to St John’s and Purdue lost twice last week.....try to keep up if you want to discuss basketball. It’s a compliment to VT but I’m sure you don’t understand that either.

HOos moved up to #1 can only help the Hokies

HR6,
UVA has 4 top 10, 8 top 50, and 12 top 100 wins, with only 2 losses and a top 10 SOS. They are very deserving of their #1 ranking.

Reactions: Hoos19NC
You guys might have beat us because of blown free throws with a 5 point lead with 39 seconds left in overtime but we are no.1 in the country and when has any of your sport teams been no.1, I'll remind you guys NEVER !!!!

Ant no need 4 growin up. Hounds from da pits ofda depths took2 da court and that was that. Hellhounds runnin like Vegas in Beamisville. Its time. We startin did thing and pavin da way 4 more. HokieHollllllllllar at u4ever baby!!!! We gotsum dirtydmanBIRDS!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT