ADVERTISEMENT

well after a almost 10yr run

3 rivers

All-Conference
Dec 6, 2005
On here I really have been on here over 10 closer till around 11 yrs.I have decided that its time for a change. I want to thank jason for all that he has done and also the ones before him Mark kimme and brian Mohr and everyone eles.I have enjoyed all that I have read and learned from this board in the time I have been here .l have been back and forth with this choice for a while and its not a easy one to make after being here for so long. For me personally I thinks I was just wanting to try something new its nothing that was done or said here at the end of the day i just thought I would try another route and liked the road that I am on for the moment. Not saying I would never be back cause for me rivals is what and has kept me updated with vt football and is what got me started in keeping up with recruiting. Just wanted to say thanks to all the people that have shared all the info over the years and it was and has been fun for me even when we may have not always agreed on things.thanks to all

Last edited:
Reactions: knawaz03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.