ADVERTISEMENT

Why did Noah Kim de-commit?

I don't know but good luck to him. That frees up a schollie for a kid that wants to come to B'Burg.

I don't know but good luck to him. That frees up a schollie for a kid that wants to come to B'Burg.
I hear you BigDaddy, but something is wrong. When a kid is absolutely ticked to get a scholly from a school he grew up dreaming to play for someday, and then he de-commits, something is wrong.

His performance this year has been solid - not great. A very good 'field general' and game manager, but not a legitimate threat as a game changer on offense. I wish him well at Mich St, and hope he is able to add muscle mass to his lean frame.

Nothing against the kid but IMO a tall, 170 lb. QB wouldn't last long in our system.
I hear you, but kids do get bigger once they are in a program. But I tell you what, the kid from Georgia who is redshirting this year (Knox Kadum) is going to be a player. He is said to have great passing skills.

And now we lose another commit from 2020 class. This time, to UNC. I wonder how is it that Fuente keeps losing recruits to other programs with head coaches almost TWICE his age?!!!!!!

I'll bet the same thing is going on with most other programs. Kids commit early then have second thoughts. They listen to others about being able to travel and visit other schools in other states and they go for it. And again, nothing against any kid that changes their mind and decommits from VT but seldom have any of them that have amounted to anything where they ended up. I invite anyone to name some to enlighten me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT