ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Hokies be ready for the super high tempo Heels?

Duo

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2006
There were times when the FSU defensive players were looking over at the bench when UNC snapped the ball! UNC caught the FSU defense completely off guard throughout the entire game including the last 23 seconds when all UNC needed was a FG.

Hope your D can cover Ryan Switzer..........FSU's sure as hell couldn't! Good luck!

VT's defense practices against that style of offense every single day.

FSU is ranked near the bottom of the country on defense for a reason. Unfortunately for UNC, they aren't playing FSU this week. In fact, this will be the first defense that UNC has played all season that's ranked better than #81 in the country. Good luck, Heels. Pansy time is over.

I think the world will see Bud Foster's true defensive genius against UNC.

For once, he has an offense on his side that can move the chains and put up points and eat clock.

And one does not give this man 2 weeks to review film and set about planning how to stop an offense.

I predict he'll take his, less than stellar, 3 star players, that play their hearts out for him, and execute his scheme on each play, and disrupt UNC's O enough to pull out a win.

Reactions: srwtxtn
I wonder if it means anything that VT beat BC worse than Clemson just did? Things that make you go hmmmmm...the starters for both teams played 3 qtrs...

BC yards against Clemson: 251
BC yards against VT: 124

BC points against Clemson: 10
BC points against VT: 0

Clemson yards against BC: 506
VT yards against BC: 476

Clemson points against BC: 56
VT points against BC: 49

Clemson yardage differential: 255
VT yardage differential: 352

Clemson points differential: 46
VT points differential: 49

Things that make you go hmmmm....

Dabo called Clemson's performance the "best game of the year" and said that Clemson was better this year than it was last year.

And yet it still wasn't as good as the game VT played? Hmmmmm....

CAN I SAY I TOLD YA SO!!

"I think the world will see Bud Foster's true defensive genius against UNC. For once, he has an offense on his side that can move the chains and put up points and eat clock. And one does not give this man 2 weeks to review film and set about planning how to stop an offense."

Fabulous win Hokies. Congrats to Bud Foster.........big time! And he did it with lesser talent. FSU fans are dropping their jaws in awe!

Reactions: srwtxtn
If I'm a FSU fan, I'm furious with my coaches right now. I think I heard where FSU's defense is ranked #124 out of #128 FBS teams? Or something like that, anyway.

Good win guys....A team that had to play one dimensional against Bud had no chance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT