ADVERTISEMENT

Will UVA become the dirtiest team in college football?

Yall are a trip. Nobody in their right mind would choose Coach Manhole over Coach Fuego, including 99% of the media.

I was just listening to Greg Roberts show today and Doug Doughty, the biggest UVa homer this side of hooville is even worried about Manhole's recruiting; Doughty said at BYU, the coaching staff was 90% mormon and the team was 90% mormon, meaning mormons were recruiting mormons. How hard could that have been? but he won't have that advantage here or any east coast connections. He said the bright side was McNeal, but recruiting is a lot of work for one guy who isn't the head coach and just got fired from a HC position.

Time will tell, but yall need to quit feeding in to this facetious hoo notion that they like their HC hire better. No way they believe that.

Look at the stats online they are there what I saw was every major stat was lower now than when he was at maryland...I do prefer mendenhall...for the simple fact is if he can win with only Mormon players he should be able to win with ours....maybe I'm wrong but two yrs as a d1 football head coach does not make for a big reaume....merry christmas too all

Yall are a trip. Nobody in their right mind would choose Coach Manhole over Coach Fuego...
Hahaha! Coach Manhole.
That's perfect!
tjuWJTevYz1Oo.gif

Yall are a trip. Nobody in their right mind would choose Coach Manhole over Coach Fuego, including 99% of the media.

I was just listening to Greg Roberts show today and Doug Doughty, the biggest UVa homer this side of hooville is even worried about Manhole's recruiting; Doughty said at BYU, the coaching staff was 90% mormon and the team was 90% mormon, meaning mormons were recruiting mormons. How hard could that have been? but he won't have that advantage here or any east coast connections. He said the bright side was McNeal, but recruiting is a lot of work for one guy who isn't the head coach and just got fired from a HC position.

Time will tell, but yall need to quit feeding in to this facetious hoo notion that they like their HC hire better. No way they believe that.
Sorry Sunny....a proven winner over an up and coming coach......I'll take the proven winner every time. I'm more concerned with Bud than Daisy.

Just remember we will play dirty....I hope Daisy is ready to coach in a real conference, remember this isn't JV ball any longer.
To be honest that's something I'm really looking forward to, UVa's metaphorical transition from the fetal position. I seriously think UVa coming back to the top 20 will help VT's recruiting over the long haul. Over the past decade, there have been numerous blue chips go out of state after growing up as VT fans and that sickens me. A real instate rivalry between two good and tough teams will have kids picking sides in elementary school and they'll develop loyalty as they get older through banter with one another. Right now, there isn't much reason for kids to get excited over UVa and there hasn't been for nearly a generation.

Just remember we will play dirty....I hope Daisy is ready to coach in a real conference, remember this isn't JV ball any longer.
Probably won't take Whit 6 years to decide if he is up to the task or not.

To be honest that's something I'm really looking forward to, UVa's metaphorical transition from the fetal position. I seriously think UVa coming back to the top 20 will help VT's recruiting over the long haul. Over the past decade, there have been numerous blue chips go out of state after growing up as VT fans and that sickens me. A real instate rivalry between two good and tough teams will have kids picking sides in elementary school and they'll develop loyalty as they get older through banter with one another. Right now, there isn't much reason for kids to get excited over UVa and there hasn't been for nearly a generation.
I agree Sunny....we need for both teams to be good.

Look at the stats online they are there what I saw was every major stat was lower now than when he was at maryland...I do prefer mendenhall...for the simple fact is if he can win with only Mormon players he should be able to win with ours....maybe I'm wrong but two yrs as a d1 football head coach does not make for a big reaume....merry christmas too all

lol can only win with Mormon players? So you're saying you're impressed that he can win games with a bunch of grown ass men playing against teenagers? Super impressive!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT