ADVERTISEMENT

Willis had for TO's

says a lot about the great qb developer head coach we have...….
Agreed. It is looking more and more like he is in way over his head at a Power 5 school. I had expected that we'd win 8 games this year. Don't see that happening now even with the easiest of the schedules that we have this year.

I am concerned about the defense on passing downs. We cannot stop pass plays along the sidelines. We also do not tackle the receivers very well. A good QB and WR team will destroy our passing defense (like ODU did last year). Not liking what I saw on defense.

I am concerned about the defense on passing downs. We cannot stop pass plays along the sidelines. We also do not tackle the receivers very well. A good QB and WR team will destroy our passing defense (like ODU did last year). Not liking what I saw on defense.
That is because we have absolutely no pass-rush to speak of. Opposing QB's have all day to throw. We no longer have the athletes that we used to have at DE. Unless we start recruiting top flight DL's we'll not get better and, in fact, will continue to slide. We need better recruiters. This staff is better suited for AAC conference, not ACC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT