ADVERTISEMENT

Wishing for a speedy recovery for Coach Beamer

1bburgfan

All-American
Aug 9, 2005
IN our thoughts and prayers coach “We waited until the end of the regular season to surgically address an issue with Coach Beamer’s throat,” says Dr. Gunnar Brolinson, D.O, Head Team Physician. “The procedure went as planned, without complications, and he simply needs some rest before he returns to his normal routine. He’s been cleared to continue his game planning and film study and will return to the practice field as soon as possible. I fully expect Coach Beamer to coach in his 22nd consecutive bowl game.”
This post was edited on 12/6 9:16 PM by 1bburgfan

Re: nm

Good post.....might be the smartest thing you have ever posted.

Re: nm

lol I might update it later have to be 100% sure . ok done
This post was edited on 12/6 9:17 PM by 1bburgfan

Originally posted by 1bburgfan:
IN our thoughts and prayers coach "We waited until the end of the regular season to surgically address an issue with Coach Beamer's throat," says Dr. Gunnar Brolinson, D.O, Head Team Physician. "The procedure went as planned, without complications, and he simply needs some rest before he returns to his normal routine. He's been cleared to continue his game planning and film study and will return to the practice field as soon as possible. I fully expect Coach Beamer to coach in his 22nd consecutive bowl game."

Amen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT