ADVERTISEMENT

Worst punt returner ever at VT?

Greg Stroman loses yards after catch on soooo many punt returns!!!!
Then after a -2.5 yard avg on first 2 punt returns, Stroman calls for a fair catch, runs with ball and gets 5 yard penalty. So, his net loss after 3 punt returns is -10 yards, c'mon man!!!

Then after a -2.5 yard avg on first 2 punt returns, Stroman calls for a fair catch, runs with ball and gets 5 yard penalty. So, his net loss after 3 punt returns is -10 yards, c'mon man!!!
add 38 yards on the next + 28 Go Stro

Stroman has had a rough year ar PR. Not trying to make an excuse for him but it would help if we could set up a few blocks for him. Same on KO''s. Our ST's are very decent on kicking but they need a lot of work.

Greg Stroman loses yards after catch on soooo many punt returns!!!!
Blocking has been bad... as a matter of fact rare. The reason I like him is that despite at times getting lit up, he does not fumble. I believe I've only seen/noticed Stroman fumbling once in his two years.

Stroman has had a rough year ar PR. Not trying to make an excuse for him but it would help if we could set up a few blocks for him. Same on KO''s. Our ST's are very decent on kicking but they need a lot of work.

Yeah, I feel like he hasn't had very much space to work with this season. Give him a little more space and he can make a play, just like the one he housed against his teammates in the preseason. But he does tend to go backwards a lot.

The Master of Negative punt return yardage is blowing it again vs GT. WTH do they keep Stroman as punt returner when he does not return punts????????????????????

Another WTH is what is the point of bringing Motley in to run the ball every time?????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT