ADVERTISEMENT

Wow!!!!!!!

Yeah what a game! Shame on those Hokie fans leaving early. Bet they feel like donkey rear-ends.

Great win for our kids and coaches against a much-improved 'Hoo team.

After first half, I was surprised boo hoos scored in second half. I thought Bud would pitch a shutout.

After first half, I was surprised boo hoos scored in second half. I thought Bud would pitch a shutout.
Boo Hoos are a really good team. I think we were very very lucky to have won this game. The better team didn't win. But I'll take it. Now, don't look but Marshall is a 8-3 team, and very capable of beating us. It will take another monster effort and some good luck to beat them. I hope we win that game too as I'd love to see the bowl steak continue.

Last edited:
VT lost at ODU because they though they had game won before they left Blacksburg. Same thing happened at ODU that happened vs JMU a few years back. You have to come to play, no matter who opponent is.
I seen ODU play Liberty. VT could have taken the "2s" on depth chart to Norfolk and beat ODU, if they "came to play".

VT lost at ODU because they though they had game won before they left Blacksburg. Same thing happened at ODU that happened vs JMU a few years back. You have to come to play, no matter who opponent is.
I seen ODU play Liberty. VT could have taken the "2s" on depth chart to Norfolk and beat ODU, if they "came to play".
I hear what you are saying, but Marshall is still way better then ODU. I think that if they come to play, they can score a lot of points against our defense and their defense is very experienced, which means our offense might struggle to score points to keep up with them. I see this as a high scoring game. We'll probably have to score 38 points or more to win the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT