ADVERTISEMENT

Wyatt Teller loves Taco Bell

Wyatt knocked that dude 8-9 feet and then went back and finished his ass off. Haaaaaaa

Yrd2ZJg.gif

Originally posted by VTSmitty:
Wyatt knocked that dude 8-9 feet and then went back and finished his ass off. Haaaaaaa

ec
That's pretty explosive stuff. What's the odds this kid is a 1st/2nd round pick in your opinion Smitty?

Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:

ec
That's pretty explosive stuff. What's the odds this kid is a 1st/2nd round pick in your opinion Smitty?
Barring injury I think it's a given. Teller is a beast. He blows people up, and doesn't stop until the whistle blows. Killed that dude and then attacked his broken ass carcass sprawled out on the field. That's just killer.

ec
Barring injury I think it's a given. Teller is a beast. He blows people up, and doesn't stop until the whistle blows. Killed that dude and then attacked his broken ass carcass sprawled out on the field. That's just killer.
You're hilarious dude. One of the coaches last year said he'd bet his house Teller would be a 1st/2nd rounder and I thought to myself it's awful early to be placing bets like that.

I'd like to have 5 of him starting right now. Then we could run the ball until defenses either quit or load 9 in the box and force us to alley oop the ball to Hodges. I should be a coach. I'm sending out my resume.

lol, that was funny to hear. But hey, if he's putting in the work and burning through all those calories and still look that good, I guess he can plow into some Taco Bell.

ec
You're hilarious dude. One of the coaches last year said he'd bet his house Teller would be a 1st/2nd rounder and I thought to myself it's awful early to be placing bets like that.

I'd like to have 5 of him starting right now. Then we could run the ball until defenses either quit or load 9 in the box and force us to alley oop the ball to Hodges. I should be a coach. I'm sending out my resume.
Love to see him line up at fullback on the goal line.

Originally posted by VTHokie1001K:
His HS tape is hilarious. Watch the first play.
Teller threw a block to free up JC around the left side in the Military Bowl that went for over 30 yards. JC was picked up ad congratulated by Teller and Conte who were running up to throw blocks. Teller was flat on the ground when JC went by him and there he was at the end of the play.
This is the way Teller plays every play of the game. When you don't get to start until the season is almost half over and you are selected the best lineman on O you know the guy is making a difference.
I predict he will be a first or second string AA if he stays healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT