ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all really need to get the premium.

SunnyBeachWave

Global Elite-Illuminatist
Gold Member
May 8, 2013
Good info over there. This 5284 character ain't shy about giving out intel and now he's got an arch nemesis in town who also has some inside connections. They don't like each other and the action is pretty entertaining. Worth the cheap yearly rate for sure.

5284 found him Another Board !!! He flies by night and been known to Fly away....
he will get old soon....But does have a way with the news...

Premium is a joke. Guys like Heaks need the premium

There are some out there who get the premium because they think or feel that the "knowledge increase" is somehow synonymous with knowing the x's and o's of the game of football. For example, some feel that if they know where player A is leaning or visiting before the overwhelming majority of other football fans, then somehow.........they automatically know football and know more about the game of football (x's and o's) than others. Somehow, the early knowledge about where a recruit is leaning translates in those people's minds to overall knowledge about football and the game itself. Heaks has a history of this and easily makes the transitions and points it out QUICKLY when he argues or debates over the years, and yes SunnyBeach, he has done it LONG before you arrived. With that written about Heaks actions.......I am cool with it. It is what it is and I feel it is a horribly flawed logic, but at the end of the day, it's all good and not harmful to others. The advantage for people like me is.......over the years if I am really burning or itching to find out what the deal is with a certain situation, I can make Heaks a little fired up, then he tells me how I do not know football and how he does, then I respond by telling me he knows nothing about football. Of course....the following response from Heaks will then be......premium info that I may be looking for! LOL.

FACT IS.........REGARDLESS OF WHO THE "ARCH NEMESIS" is in town right now, the OUTCOME from this event can NOT be influenced by whether you know it before 99% of all Tech fans, or whether you find out after 99% of all Tech fans. This is why paying for a premium website is useless in my opinion. Now.....if PAYING for premium actually affects the outcome of whether or not a 4 or 5 star recruit commits to VT, or whether we can play Hawaii in a 3 game series with 2 of the 3 out there and me getting discount tickets and air tickets, or us adding on the stadium to 85,000, then..........it would then be time for every fan to......... or at least the majority of fans to get the premium.

Re: Premium is a joke. Guys like Heaks need the premium

I try to ignore recruit talk on message boards until after signing day. Nothing is official until LOI is received on fax machine.

Re: Premium is a joke. Guys like Heaks need the premium

Lucus, the entertainment value is pretty dang good, not just the who is gonna commit where stuff. Bang for ya buck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT