ADVERTISEMENT

Yikes...Hope Hokie nation is proud!

"Virginia Tech takes it too far..."

Ummm, what in the hell does this have to do with Virginia Tech? What stooge wrote that stupid click bait headline?

1. One poster does not represent the entire Virginia Tech fan-base. By concluding this issue to be representative of the entire fan-base suggests you are using fallacy, or you simply do not know any better and never gave it a thought as to whether one fan could represent the entire VT fan-base. In this scenario, it suggests you are somewhat low on the IQ side, or in some circles, you might even be called, "dumb."

2. The University released a statement suggesting they were investigating the matter. I actually DISAGREE with the University for doing so. It was off campus, not on campus. The University has no jurisdiction in the matter. No question, the person who posted the sign was wrong for doing so and foolish, but if he posted it off campus, the University should stay out of it. Most Universities probably WOULD stay out of it and likely would not release a statement. Therefore, Virginia Tech has more than gone far enough in their actions that suggest as a University, they certainly do not condone or agree with the behavior.

3. You bet, I am very proud of the Hokie Nation. I always have been and likely always will be.

Every fan base has plenty of idiots.....probably never went to college anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT