ADVERTISEMENT

your guys never quit today....when you get your 3 injured players

Jan 4, 2003
back you will be hard to beat. Our defense is playing well right now but the lack of a true point guard (torn acl) might bite us later on.....good luck

You have a real good coach who I have been following since his days at Cinci. Also, I have felt that ACC made a blunder by not taking WV and instead taking Louisville when Maryland left the conference. I don't have anything against Louisville, just that they have no connection or rivalry with any of the ACC teams. The WV/VT was a good game every year back in the Big East days. Good luck to your team the rest of the season.

You have a real good coach who I have been following since his days at Cinci. Also, I have felt that ACC made a blunder by not taking WV and instead taking Louisville when Maryland left the conference. I don't have anything against Louisville, just that they have no connection or rivalry with any of the ACC teams. The WV/VT was a good game every year back in the Big East days. Good luck to your team the rest of the season.
UNC didn't want to take WVU and risk damaging the academic integrity of the ACC

Reactions: Hoos19NC
Buzz will need 3 and maybe 4 years to recruit his type players. And, if everyone was healthy I think we'd be very competitive already.

Reactions: B1dee
UNC didn't want to take WVU and risk damaging the academic integrity of the ACC
does anyone at UNC know what "integrity" means or did the tutors have to spell that out for them too?.....I think it's more the knowledge that they couldn't beat us regularly if at all and didn't want the competition

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT