ADVERTISEMENT

Zack Gilbert

Jan 13, 2015
I don't see any conversation on here about him. So what it the general consensus in Hokie Nation about landing him? As a PITT fan, I love our rivalry and was just wondering. ALSO, I have family all over VA and I'm considering come to the game! By the way, I kinda want you to beat Ohio State for the sake of our conference! Thanks for the response!

I don't see any conversation on here about him. So what it the general consensus in Hokie Nation about landing him? As a PITT fan, I love our rivalry and was just wondering. ALSO, I have family all over VA and I'm considering come to the game! By the way, I kinda want you to beat Ohio State for the sake of our conference! Thanks for the response!

Does Pitt still have a team?

Don't listen to whoever that Zwick guy is, first post on this board so I'm guessing he's a WVU/UNC troll. Haven't heard anything about Gilbert so I'd say we have about a zero chance of landing him.

Yeah well I know he just recently stated that he wanted to take his official visits to Vtech and Pitt before committing.

Yeah well I know he just recently stated that he wanted to take his official visits to Vtech and Pitt before committing.
No idea who his leader is but he's offered. I'd guess if he's said he's taking officials before his commitment, then he's already decided and he's getting in some free vacation.

Didn’t Pitt beat VT last year?
As stated previously, zwick99 is a new poster and most likely a troll. Pitt always plays VT hard. Been known for their physical line play. Have giving VT fits before.
I can remember a couple of the BE games with Pitt being the spoiler. I really like our games with Pitt. Pitt is kind of like us with the 'blue collar" work ethic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT