ADVERTISEMENT

CONTEST: It's time for some fun.....beaches

SunnyBeachWave

Global Elite-Illuminatist
Gold Member
May 8, 2013
I'm going to start implementing some games and contests on here to liven the board up and create some camaraderie. Rules will vary. Some contests/games will have immediate prizes including a scored point and some will only score a point toward the grand prize. First one to 10 points wins the grand prize of $25.

That said, welcome to the:

Hokie Girl Random Photo World Championship

• Post a photo of a male OR female wearing some type of VT gear. Keep it decent. No photoshopping. Face must show. Photos can come from wherever you can find them as long as they're not copyright protected or watermarked.
  • Deadline for posted photos is Wednesday, May 13 at midnight.
  • One photo per person.
  • Your posted photo earns you the right to vote once.
  • On Thursday, everyone who posted a photo can vote for any other posted photo except their own.
  • Poster with the most votes wins $5 and a point toward the grand prizzle.
  • Must have paypal account to receive money(it's free and easy to sign up).
  • Contest open to all Hokiehaven and rival posters who can stand typing "pretty virginia tech girl" in to their search bar. ;)

This thread is for photo posts only. If you have a comment, please add it while posting your photo. Comments without photos will be deleted.
If you have questions, email or message Sunny. Good luck and may Babcock be with you.

UPDATE:

By the way, this is my money and if you're the only one to post you win automatically so why not? Don't be scared. Come get it if you've got the intestinal fortitude to compete.

Also, I modified the original photo requirement to include males so that it doesn't appear sexist. No one complained but I'd like to apologize in advance for the lack of inclusion for those who would rather post photos of males.

This thread is for photo posts only. If you have a comment, please add it while posting your photo. Comments without photos will be deleted.
If you have questions, email or message Sunny. Good luck and may Babcock be with you.

Hokie-kini.jpg

Contest over and winner is paid. That photo Smitty posted of my girlfriend would have been hard to beat anyway.

Reactions: Jackcrow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT