ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky 40-0..........NOT

Hoos19NC

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jun 28, 2012
What a great Saturday night this turned out to be........LMAO.......Coach Slim Ball goes down with his one and dones in tow. I guess you can get a good buy on those stupid 40-0 shirts they were fighting over.....Go Wisconsin!!!!!

Yeah, to hell with Kentucky. Great win for Wisconsin, and now I don't have to worry about choosing between Duke and UK to pull for. Yick.

My daughter did really well in her bracket picks. She had picked Duke over Wisconsin 72-63 in the championship game. Let's see how the last game works out.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
What a great Saturday night this turned out to be........LMAO.......Coach Slim Ball goes down with his one and dones in tow. I guess you can get a good buy on those stupid 40-0 shirts they were fighting over.....Go Wisconsin!!!!!
UK lost and I am glad. Not a big Duke BB fan . Great win for Wisconsin . ON WISCONSIN.

It was great for basketball and mankind that Kentucky lost. KY is the scumbag of all college sports. Hopefully in the future all their 38 wins will be vacated somehow. It's good to see 2 good clean schools playing for title.

Originally posted by Hokie81:
I'm with 1bburgfan - Go Badgers, Suck it doooook!

[/URL]
I really dislike Duke and their bandwagon fans, but I have to pull for them since they are ACC. Anyone have an idea what the difference in acc money VT would receive on a Duke win/loss tonight? I"m assuming there is a difference.

Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:

[/URL]
I really dislike Duke and their bandwagon fans, but I have to pull for them since they are ACC. Anyone have an idea what the difference in acc money VT would receive on a Duke win/loss tonight? I"m assuming there is a difference.
Can you imagine the money VT would have if DOOK hadn't voted for decades to keep us out of the ACC. Old feelings can't be bought SUCK IT DOOK

I'll be pulling hard for the conference tonight. It would be a shame to field one of the strongest regular seasons of all time (not to mention 6 Sweet 16 teams) and not get a trophy to show for it.

Originally posted by 1bburgfan:
Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:

[/URL]
Can you imagine the money VT would have if DOOK hadn't voted for decades to keep us out of the ACC. Old feelings can't be bought SUCK IT DOOK
If there's little difference in the money I'd rather see Wiscy get it, but if that's gonna cost VT millions of dollars, hell no.

I find myself rooting for Wisconsin but as long as the Slime Ball and his hired guns are at home I really don't care......

Yeah glad to see Teflon Don and his 1anddoners loose. (I wonder how many assistant coaches have taken the hits for him over the years so he can keep getting promoted?)

Great job Dook! Winning it for the ACC and we get some of that money!

Duke played 4 freshmen, I feel like 3 will be one and done . Not much difference if they all 3 leave.

Yeah I can't pick on Teflon Don about his players that leave early.

Many VT football players have left before they graduated. Those I can remember: Kevin Jones, Michael Vick, Ryan Williams, David Wilson, Daren Evans, and Jason Worilds.

I've read that Coach K had recruited many of those Kentucky players that have left early but until lately he would not offer those that said they would leave early.

He just decided that was what he had to do to compete on the highest level. It would work for me if Buzz did it. One has to adjust.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT