ADVERTISEMENT

What's up everybody

Ummm...I'm confused? Who let all these Eers in here?

hey mtc...the lonely fella....would you like me to ask the many if you can come over and root for the good guys? I feel you are in a most unfortunate situation. It might involve some initiation rites but would be well worth it!.....whatcha think Mountaineers???

hey mtc...the lonely fella....would you like me to ask the many if you can come over and root for the good guys? I feel you are in a most unfortunate situation. It might involve some initiation rites but would be well worth it!.....whatcha think Mountaineers???
You guys think Holgersen will turn it around this year, and if not, is his seat getting a little warm?

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
You guys think Holgersen will turn it around this year, and if not, is his seat getting a little warm?
You'll find some differing opinion on this one....imo the team did show improved results from the previous season. I support him 100%... if the results regress from last year then there is a case for change. I like the quality of recruits that are coming in as well...some real baller's on the roster both returning and newbies....

You'll find some differing opinion on this one....imo the team did show improved results from the previous season. I support him 100%... if the results regress from last year then there is a case for change. I like the quality of recruits that are coming in as well...some real baller's on the roster both returning and newbies....
Living on the VA-WV border, I always keep up with you guys. Should be an interesting season for both of us.

Reactions: Jackcrow
I think there is def reason to be excited but holgy def doesn't have a comfortable seat. I love the guy and think he has got a lot better at being a head coach in the last few years. Its rough changing coaches and conferences at the same time for a program in general. BTW Smitty is a pretty damn good dude..I don't post much on the national board but he is a cool guy

I think there is def reason to be excited but holgy def doesn't have a comfortable seat. I love the guy and think he has got a lot better at being a head coach in the last few years. Its rough changing coaches and conferences at the same time for a program in general. BTW Smitty is a pretty damn good dude..I don't post much on the national board but he is a cool guy
My man

Reactions: SunnyBeachWave
Toronto you probably get down to this my Canadian friend
4239532040_ef0e56f54b.jpg

Reactions: Hamptoneer
Toronto you probably get down to this my Canadian friend
4239532040_ef0e56f54b.jpg
LOL! Believe it or not their is a Pilsner up here called 'Elisnore' that is a rub on the old Bob & Doug shtick! And its brewed out in BC...I love me a good Pilsner (lager man)...my fave beer although it is bloody expensive at 3 bucks a tall boy is Creemore Springs Lager, it's an amber lager brewed in a small town about an hour or 2 from me. It is sweet nectar, and I'll bring some down in fall for you to try at one of the tailgates...my other is Yeungling...last time down I brought back 4 cases and completely snowed those border guards lol...one of these times I'm gonna get caught! I hunger for the Yeungling every time I cross the border!!!
creemore-lager_0813-400.jpg

What did you think of your spring game?

There was a time when I knew as much about WVU as I did VT.

Times changed.

I have no idea how the Eers will be this season, but since I despise the Big XII from top to bottom, I wish you good luck in winning it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT