ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Way Too Early Poll

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
VT is ranked 24th.

I have not seen actual poll, but Clemson, VT, Miami and FSU should all be ranked good. VT should be higher than 24th.

I think it rather early to be predicting rank for 2017. We have some work to do. . . QB... receivers . . . . O-line. Getting a consistent RB. I would at this point think it would be very lucky for us to achieve that same success this year as last year.

I think it rather early to be predicting rank for 2017. We have some work to do. . . QB... receivers . . . . O-line. Getting a consistent RB. I would at this point think it would be very lucky for us to achieve that same success this year as last year.
You have a lot of questions on offense for sure......but as long as you have Bud you got a chance to win a lot of games.

You have a lot of questions on offense for sure......but as long as you have Bud you got a chance to win a lot of games.

Hoooo 626 616 club 216, lol boy have you changed your tune. How complimentary you are of VT football. What a change? Incredible thought on Bud. For nearly one fourth of a century, I never would have imagined he would have given us a chance. Man....you are sharp.

P.S. UVA has questions at waterboy (probably 216ish), cheerleader, Coach, offense and defense.

Hoooo 626 616 club 216, lol boy have you changed your tune. How complimentary you are of VT football. What a change? Incredible thought on Bud. For nearly one fourth of a century, I never would have imagined he would have given us a chance. Man....you are sharp.

P.S. UVA has questions at waterboy (probably 216ish), cheerleader, Coach, offense and defense.
LMAO.....you just continued to make a fool of yourself.

LMAO.....you just continued to make a fool of yourself.

A Hoooo declaring who makes a fool of themself? LOL. Comical and as usual, you offer zero insight for the body of your post.

Redirection, you slammed VPI and hate the Hokies. I know that; therefore, time to do battle. As a Hoooo, I am sure you are used to losing at things. Whether it's pinball, checkers, football or debate, you are a loser. Whenever a person is down, there is always the UVA Wahoos to kick around like a little biiiiiiiaaaatc%, lol.

A Hoooo declaring who makes a fool of themself? LOL. Comical and as usual, you offer zero insight for the body of your post.

Redirection, you slammed VPI and hate the Hokies. I know that; therefore, time to do battle. As a Hoooo, I am sure you are used to losing at things. Whether it's pinball, checkers, football or debate, you are a loser. Whenever a person is down, there is always the UVA Wahoos to kick around like a little biiiiiiiaaaatc%, lol.
Meds brother.....you need meds. Maybe you should try the ignore feature, if you can't figure it out I'll be glad to help you......I'm not going away.

Meds brother.....you need meds. Maybe you should try the ignore feature, if you can't figure it out I'll be glad to help you......I'm not going away.

"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."<----the words of 216Hoo. Don't be angry. I am also not your brother. I am your daddy.

and if you try to leave I'll travel to Pitt Co, and drag ur hoo ass back

I suspect he's one of those Afton mountain kids that occasionally had the chance to watch UVA lose to somebody, but never stepped foot in a lecture hall. Just sayin......
Either way.....his words are....Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."

I suspect he's one of those Afton mountain kids that occasionally had the chance to watch UVA lose to somebody, but never stepped foot in a lecture hall. Just sayin......
Either way.....his words are....Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."
I guess you don't know geography very well.....Afton Mountain is not in Pitt County I guess you didn't take geography classes. 24-0 Lucas my boy.

I guess you don't know geography very well.....Afton Mountain is not in Pitt County I guess you didn't take geography classes. 24-0 Lucas my boy.

I never wrote that Afton Mountain was in Pitt County. You are confusing me due to spending to much time at club 216. I do double down on my statement though..........You are an Afton Mountain boy aren't ya? You never attended UVA did ya? Your wife did attend VT though. I probably dated here. LOL.

"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there." <--------club216Hoogal's words

I never wrote that Afton Mountain was in Pitt County. You are confusing me due to spending to much time at club 216. I do double down on my statement though..........You are an Afton Mountain boy aren't ya? You never attended UVA did ya? Your wife did attend VT though. I probably dated here. LOL.

"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there." <--------club216Hoogal's words
Sorry lil bro.....got my MBA at Darden, that is the business school at UVA...have my doubts you would know that. My wife married up....just sayin.

No doubt.....I don't let her read my post. LOL

I think that its pretty cool that the board allows a Hoo in their midst. And to be fair, your comments have usually been respectful and have added a little spice to the conversation. But do your wine sippin Darden buddies know who you hang out with?

I think that its pretty cool that the board allows a Hoo in their midst. And to be fair, your comments have usually been respectful and have added a little spice to the conversation. But do your wine sippin Darden buddies know who you hang out with?
LOL....some do and they even sneak over from time to time to read the board. I try to be respectful, occasionally I slip up when provoked but I find Lucas a joke so his post don't bother me in the slightest. Just about every poster here is willing to have a real conversation and are kind enough to allow me to join in. I just find it boring to post on a Hoo board where everyone sees everything thru Orange and blue glasses. More fun to jab with the guys who see everything thru Orange and maroon glasses....

LOL....some do and they even sneak over from time to time to read the board. I try to be respectful, occasionally I slip up when provoked but I find Lucas a joke so his post don't bother me in the slightest. Just about every poster here is willing to have a real conversation and are kind enough to allow me to join in. I just find it boring to post on a Hoo board where everyone sees everything thru Orange and blue glasses. More fun to jab with the guys who see everything thru Orange and maroon glasses....
who would provoke you here?

Sorry lil bro.....got my MBA at Darden, that is the business school at UVA...have my doubts you would know that. My wife married up....just sayin.

"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there." <-------club216Hoogal's words.

"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there." <-------club216Hoogal's words.

Talk about a close one last night !!! Good job Hokies not giving up. GT's big guy gave us fits. But some clutch 3's at the end saved the day. A win is a win. I will take it.

That's why they play the games......We had no business routing Duke either, but we won't complain about that.

Talk about a close one last night !!! Good job Hokies not giving up. GT's big guy gave us fits. But some clutch 3's at the end saved the day. A win is a win. I will take it.

"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there." <-------club216Hoos words.

"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there." <-------club216Hoos words.
Hey Lucas....how you been? I'm still here....just like your biggest nightmare. When's my final day? Looks like you are failing in your promise to have me gone.....LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT