ADVERTISEMENT

A Hokie and a Duke killed at the Roanoke TV station

BigDaddyHokie

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2007
My prayers go out to the family and friends of these 2 fine individuals.

Last edited:
There are things that happen in life that you just don't understand. These two young adults had so much ahead of them and seemed to be enjoying the ride, then it's over. It's hard to believe anyone could be this cruel, what could possible be going through your head to make you do something this bad. I hope at some point the families will be able to celebrate the lives these two had lived, my prayers are with them.

WTF is going on with folks these days?! Not only are crazies non-chalantly taking other people's lives like nothing matters, but now doing it to show on Facebook and Twitter? Scary place we live in now. They said the cameraman Ward rarely missed a Hokie football game. My condolences to all you guys that knew him and his family, and to those that feel the loss of a fellow alum/fan.

All Lives Matter!!! Unfortunately the price of a life has been reduced to fifteen minutes of fame on facebook. Pretty sad state of affairs these days. Prayers are for the families and friends of Alison and Adam.

This is more than a pity. It's tragic. It's unfair. It's selfishness. So very sad to learn this. God be with the families and friends of these young people.

Horrible horrible horrible. Thoughts and prayers to the young victims and all those effected either directly or indirectly.

I met Allison Parker when she worked for WCTI (ABC) here in eastern NC. She was just a young pretty thing just out of school. The idiot that killed her was also local here working for WNCT (CBS) but I never met him that I know of. This world is in a mess..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT