ADVERTISEMENT

A record for VT....a total of 8 four star commits. 7 was the previous

lucustookis

All-American
Jul 7, 2007
Someone may want to check this, but if Rivals will hurry up and move Nijman to a 4 star like the other recruiting websites, this would equal a total of 8 four star players for VT. VT to my knowledge, has never had a total of 8 four star players or above in one recruiting class. I recall recruiting a total of 7 four star players two times, maybe 3, but not 8. In summary, somewhat of a recruiting milestone for VT.

Now...TSL....go ahead and take my "first thought" and insert your article in the next few days here....________________.

Dwayne Lawson and Lawrence Cager. are possibilities. Cager is said to be an unlikely land, but Lawson we are said to be the fav.

Any real shot at flipping 5star CB Kevin Toliver from LSU now that DC Chavis is leaving? He was already a soft verbal to the Tigers, has visited VT and played at Trinity Christian with current Hokie Isiah Ford. I know we dont usually flip recruits from bigger programs but we are DBU so it is a possibility.

Originally posted by VT/UK Rondo:
Any real shot at flipping 5star CB Kevin Toliver from LSU now that DC Chavis is leaving? He was already a soft verbal to the Tigers, has visited VT and played at Trinity Christian with current Hokie Isiah Ford. I know we dont usually flip recruits from bigger programs but we are DBU so it is a possibility.
very unlikely unless Les Miles leaves in a day or so. Chavis's exit has no effect.

Lucus good info . We should have our next 4* by tomorrow nite. If Rivals does rank Nijman a 4* that takes us to 9.

You will probably land the Lawson kid. He will be the most crucial recruit to getting you back into the national picture.

Originally posted by 1bburgfan:

Originally posted by VT/UK Rondo:
very unlikely unless Les Miles leaves in a day or so. Chavis's exit has no effect.
Tolliver is all LSU. If Les and every other coach leaves, doesn't matter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT