ADVERTISEMENT

ACC moving football and baseball out of NC

As you are a Hoo, I fully understand your confusion.
No confusion here my friend....I know which one is for men and which one is for women. Must be a problem for the Tarholes, guess they didn't learn the difference in their fake classes. But they are certainly learning the cost of having a stupid Governor.

The NBA is the most liberal leaning sports league there is. The commissioner is a total ________________ . Whatever the liberals want, he gives it to them. He has trouble sleeping at night because he is afraid he might rub some liberal the wrong way. He allows the libs and media to run the league.

There is a lot in this thread that I agree with and a lot I don't agree with. It's strictly my opinion and I'm going to keep it that way.

i do appreciate your service to our great country.for that I salute you.im neither racist nor am I homophobic..but I do have a problem when someone infringes on my rights my wife and child should be able to go to a public bathroom and not have to worry about someone from the opposite sex entering that bathroom.and it is disrespectful too you and my father who also fought in the military.to not stand and acknowledge the national anthem..we all have our thoughts but not standing is only bringing attention to the lone person who is doing so..we are only having this conversation..because he is doing so..and more people disagree with him than approve..and its only making the situation worse..not better hell even ray lewis doesnt agree..and again I have the utmost respect for everyone who has fought and died for this country..
There was no issue till NC made it an issue....how many cases have ever been reported?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT