ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament

Justice is served with the loss of the Tarheels. I am just amazed how liberals are unable to contain themselves. I mean.......seriously, is it really necessary to go off on some ignorant tangent about what the President is tweeting? The fact is.....keyword.....fact, if oh Roy wasn't a lefty, he wouldn't have commented. The former President could have tweeted the EXACT same words and the EXACT amount of times as the current President, and not a word would have been said. Great win for the Dookies and a great show by Allen, even with the boos and blowhards from UNC, the kid put on a show.

P.S. Most "sheep" are so swayed by emotions that many of them actually think the ACC passed the bathroom bill. LOL. I kid you not. I spoke with a neanderthal in Winston-Salem, NC, 2 days ago that actually said to me, "The ACC is stupid for what they did and they had no business getting involved in politics."<------Now.....from first glance, I was thinking to myself, "well said." But then he "continued" his sentence and said, "the ACC wouldn't have this problem if they would not have got that bill passed." Folks, that is a TRUE story. The man actually said this. Newsflash, the ACC jumped into the political arena by moving the tournament out of NC. They certainly did not have to. The ACC is not a legislative organization and they actually DO NOT pass bills or legislation, lol. The ACC is attempting to punish the basketball fans of NC. I have said this before and stated it many times, don't mix politics and sports. If you are an ACC guy like dumb-dumb Swofford, then run for political office if you like politics. Swofford needs to be fired. But, for the self-destructive far left, have at it. This goes for ole Roy Williams. What a coward. He actually attacks Trump instead of placing blame on the ACC and does not have the guts to complain about the ACC because he has internal conflict. He agrees with the ACC's stance politically, but certainly wants the tournament in NC. It's classic self-destructive behavior by the far lefties. Heck, I hope they move the tournament to Alaska in 2020, lol.

The ACC is best basketball conference. Best baseball and number 2 football. But ACC is also the most stupid conference. Moving championship games out of NC is beyond stupid. Notre Dame in championship game is a joke. Indiana is not ACC country. I hope Duke destroys them

Good to see Duke beat Golden Dommers. It would have been bad for ACC if ND had won.
If you watched the game last night and listened to the energy in the building, it's hard to argue that Brooklyn wasn't a great venue for Duke and ND. They each have more fans there than in NC.

Good to see Duke beat Golden Dommers. It would have been bad for ACC if ND had won.

How? ND has already won an ACCT and if anything it would show how competitive the ACC is and not totally top-heavy. As it stands, the most recent winners have been Duke, UVa, FSU, ND, UNC and Miami with only Duke having two most recently out of that group.

It was a good tournament, no matter where it was played. I think Roy made a strategic error when he kept out Berry as long as he did.We did the same thing with LeDay. Tar Heels and Kentucky got a break in the Tourney pairings. Just think, we almost beat Notre Dame this year and except for several mistakes at the end we would have. Brey did a good coaching job this year and they rarely beat themselves. Having Wells would keep you in any game. I think they have a good chance to advance. Watch out for Duke and FSU. Duke is playing great ball and if FSU can mature,the sky's the limit

If I was a coach I would rarely keep my best players out long for fouls. Its far better to rest them briefly, then let them get all the minutes they can even if they foul out. Or else, you'll never know how many minutes they could have contributed.

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT