ADVERTISEMENT

Another QB leaves UVA

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
I heard that Watford is transfering to Hampton University .

I have lost track of how many QBs fall for Mr. Jefferson's University recruiting tricks only to transfer. Looks like they could see how manurish they treat QBs.

You must live in a cave......he announced he was leaving as soon as the season ended. Try to keep up HR.....at least he didn't quit on his team before the season ended like your boy Leal.

Watford was a good 3* QB. I think he may have been mismanaged but UVA does not have a monopoly on doing that.

Hoos are doing their part on mismanaging QBs. Granted some if not all of those who left over the years should have never gone there. They should have been smart enough to know how many QBs have been thrown under the bus.
I question the decision of any QB who even considers UVA. Now if hoos were only school to make an offer then I guess they had no other choice.

LMAO...this coming from VT....QB U Baby....the last "good" NFL QB would be Hoo????? Mike Vick.....Marcus Vick.....Jim Miller....Logan "Incomplete" Thomas....Ty "Ride the Bench" Taylor.......last good QB I remeber was Don Strock, now that was a QB!!!!

This post was edited on 1/10 4:36 PM by Hoos19NC

This post was edited on 1/11 1:41 AM by SunnyBeachWave

What does the NFL have to do with anything? Last time I checked, Tyrod was the ACC player of the year who whipped UVA's butts 4 out of 4 times. Bryan Randall was also the ACC player of the year, Marcus Vick was one vote shy, and all Michael Vick did was win some college player of the year awards, lead the country in passing efficiency, and finish 3rd in the Heisman. I think you might want to rethink some things before questioning whether VT has had any good QBs.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
LMAO...this coming from VT....QB U Baby....the last "good" NFL QB would be Hoo????? Mike Vick.....Marcus Vick.....Jim Miller....Logan "Incomplete" Thomas....Ty "Ride the Bench" Taylor.......last good QB I remeber was Don Strock, now that was a QB!!!!

Yeah, Tyrod really sucked. Won 3 ACC Championships and was ACC player of the year.

Mike Vick, Marcus, Druckenmiller, Tyrod, Logan. They were 12-0 against UVA

This post was edited on 1/11 1:42 AM by SunnyBeachWave

On a brighter note Birdie I did see DEAD BEAT DAD RALPH finally supporting a kid today ,even if it was just sitting in the stands.

This post was edited on 1/11 1:42 AM by SunnyBeachWave

Touchy....Touchy......so you have had some ok QB's and beating UVA proves it.....LOLon a brighter note Hoo's Win.....HOO'S Win!!!!!!!

This post was edited on 1/11 1:41 AM by SunnyBeachWave
I edited this post and all quoted copies of it.
Hoos19NC please refrain from personal attacks on former VT players on this forum.

Sunny, Give the Boy a break, He's our best HOO Here ! Hoo Else we Got but Him to pick on...just saying we could have the Great One Hooperk showing up :
cool.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Jackcrow:

Sunny, Give the Boy a break, He's our best HOO Here ! Hoo Else we Got but Him to pick on...just saying we could have the Great One Hooperk showing up :
cool.r191677.gif
I did give him a break! Heck man, I edited all the posts. Can't have those negative labels attached to alumni on our forum, whether any of them are true or not. That's bad for business bud.

Winter is getting to you, he is good for business, since there is NO One on this Free side of the board , bud. Place used to be full of posters but most was run off by a certain mod. I like him, he is a pretty good hoo to me...and I don't care for Hoos....Carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT