ADVERTISEMENT

Bama Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoos19NC

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jun 28, 2012
Tell us again HR how great the overrated SEC is this year.......Nicky Satan and his devil boys fall to the better Big 10 OSU!!!!! SEC = MAC.......LMAO!!!! Looks like Bama would be a middle of the pack Coastal ACC team!!! Thank goodness we don't have to listen to the crap about the SEC, Paul Johnson said it best.....way to go Buckeyes!!!

How about that SEC West!!!!!

2-5 this bowl season with losses to the ACC, Big 12, Notre Dame, and the Big Ten twice. Yep, "clearly" the most dominant conference, right?

SEC West suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. How weak is the Big 10 now,

On THAT day, VT was clearly the better team. We were young & inexperienced. Difference is we learned & grew from that loss & VT headed in the opposite direction. Why that happened I'll NEVER know. I've ALWAYS respected VT & hope they return to where they should be, a TOP TEN team.
See you guys next fall in Blacksburg

Funny thing is that I don't think OSU us where they are now if they don't lose to VT. The blitzes and Bear D killed an inexperienced OSU offensive line and QB. You could see his they improved against the blitz each week as teams tried to do the sane.

Bama loses to a Big 10 school playing a 3rd string QB......no doubt the SEC west is the best......Not!!!! It was so worth staying up late and watching Nicky get beat.

Bama hardly sucks. They got beat by a coach whose team greatly improved over the year, as nearly all of his teams have, over the years. Bama is an elite team who was beaten by another elite team peaking at the right time. Bama still would crush most non-elite teams nearly every Saturday. I wouldn't be surprised if Myer wins another NC until Harbough is up and running.

As bad as it hurts to do so, I think I will pull for Oregon to beat Ohio State. Only a biased/crooked selection committee got Ohio State into playoffs to begin with. Even if they win the thing, they did not belong in playoffs. This will be an even bigger problem next season. The ACC will now be hard pressed to get a team into playoffs, regardless of record, even if it's an undefeated one. The Big 12 got screwed this season, next season it will be the ACC.

BLM we are just teasing HR6. Bama is a good football team just crooked as a bucket of fishworms...............

If one were to check with NCAA, I believe they would find that Oregon and Ohio State have been caught cheating and punished by NCAA since Alabama has. Now granted the punishment was not enough, especially in Oregon's case. (paying 25,000 for a recruit from Texas).

once again the Big 12 screwed themselves, get a conf championship game. Play the 13th game like everyone else in the playoffs. If OSU didn't belong Ala didn't belong.

Some years, conference championship games help, some years they hurt. All in all, I do not like them. They were designed mainly for $$$$$$$$$$$ to line the pockets of the conference commissioners, TV folks and NCAA.

Re: Bama Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 team playoff

12 team playoff. Conferences with championship game winner is in. Committee selects remaining field. Top 4 teams get bye (go to major New Years Bowls). Next 4 teams host playin game in mid December (winners go to New Years Bowls). Loser goes to other bowls. Mid January National Semi Final. Final on Saturday (week before Super Bowl). Simple (ice cold Dr. Pepper here!).

Re: Bama Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 team playoff

No one team does not get a bye, four teams get a bye.

Bama has been caught cheating so calling out any other team is BS.....Satan got what he deserved last night....an ass whipping!!!! The SEC is a great conference but this year they were not as strong as in the past and the bowls exposed them for what they are......Bama is a media darling and didn't deserve the #1 ranking they were given, sweet to see them hang their heads and crawl to the locker room. Way to go Buckeyes!!!

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:
Only a biased/crooked selection committee got Ohio State into playoffs to begin with. pressed to get a team into playoffs, regardless of record.
HR, The weakest team in the playoffs was FSU. They got in only because they were undefeated and won last year. The committee had to know they didn't have it. Their D has been weak all year. Their QB looks a lot heavier and a lot slower. The whole team played like they were in a daze this year. Yet they got in.

Originally posted by bowlingref:
How in the hell did Va.Tech beat Ohio St?
That was before VT was gutted by injuries and before all of Ohio State's new faces got up to speed. Plus, believe it or not, VT actually matches up very well with Ohio State because of the defensive scheme and our excellent overall team speed. We match up better than most teams do, anyway.

It's pretty amazing what OSU accomplished with 3 QB's.....most teams are lucky to have one decent QB.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
It's pretty amazing what OSU accomplished with 3 QB's.....most teams are lucky to have one decent QB.
we are not even that fortunate, we don't have a single decent QB!
frown.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT