ADVERTISEMENT

Belk Bowl Bound vs. Arkansas

I have mixed emotions on this one. I would like to think the ACC Runner-up would get a better bowl than Bell Bowl. Funny that ACC could Not play championship game in Charlotte but can turn around and send their #2 team there. I have not decided if I am going. I don't like Arkansas or the hogs.

I have mixed emotions on this one. I would like to think the ACC Runner-up would get a better bowl than Bell Bowl. Funny that ACC could Not play championship game in Charlotte but can turn around and send their #2 team there. I have not decided if I am going. I don't like Arkansas or the hogs.
I told you this would happen to VT when it came time to pick bowls. But Arkansas is a good match up for VT. I can't believe you don't want to see VT against the almighty SEC.....just be sure to use the right bathroom.

I would like to think the ACC Runner-up would get a better bowl than Bell Bowl.
This happens all the time.

Runners ups and even champions don't necessarily get rewards. Who goes to playoffs, best bowl games, etc. is controlled by the people who count the money. Always has been. Why do you think we have a playoff system that chooses "the best teams" instead of conference champions? Because they would lose control, if play on the field determined the playoff berths rather than by decree of wise people, like Condoleeza Rice, who know who the "best teams" really are.

Like all walks of life we eat from the golden shovel of the ruling class.

I hear interview with committee chairman today on ESPN radio. He made Hillary Clinton sound honest.

Hey
Its a bowl game close to B'Burg against a winnable opponent. Arkansas is a lot like Tech, you don't know what team is going to show up. I think its a great opportunity to kick their butts and move up to the next level of national recognition

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT