ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl projection

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
I see some DA has VT going to Belk Bowl in Charlotte to play Arkansas. ACC division champion should go to a bigger bowl than Belk Bowl. If Clemson wins ACC, then VT should take their place in Orange Bowl.

DA is right...there's no way in heck the Belk Bowl picks VT over UNC. Heck, they've already painted their endzones blue in anticipation

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
Last edited:
I see some DA has VT going to Belk Bowl in Charlotte to play Arkansas. ACC division champion should go to a bigger bowl than Belk Bowl. If Clemson wins ACC, then VT should take their place in Orange Bowl.
Don't worry HR....after they take Clemson, FSU, Louisville and UNCheat....VT will get a bowl.

VT should be 2nd behind Clemson. No way in ---------should Louisville get picked over VT. Louisville could not even win their division.

Louisville and UNC could play in NCAA Cheater's Bowl. Then they could compare fake classes vs recruit sex parties.

Both schools should be banned from post season.

Reactions: godabo44 and V1RUS
Playing Florida in Orlando would be better than playing in Belk Bowl in a way. But it would give Gators a big "home field" advantage.

Some of us can't make it to the ACCCG and so we'd be happy to go to the bowl game in Orlando.
I hope our bowl game will be down here in Florida.it gets a little much not being able to seebmaroon and orange down this way.oh while I am at it I was in a thrift store and found a vt ey chain, of course I had to have it. The clerk wanted to know where vt was. Now tell me how do you explain where gods country is at.come on down guys we will be here in our faded maroon and orange. Just beat Clemson....please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT