ADVERTISEMENT

Candy Canes

Saturday in the non-air conditioned dome, we were the Candy Hokies.

The way these two teams played last week, this might be nothing more than a pillow fight, and it might come down to the last pimp slap to see who wins.

Saturday in the non-air conditioned dome, we were the Candy Hokies.

The way these two teams played last week, this might be nothing more than a pillow fight.
I think you guys ran into a team that played there best football game of there lives. Not to mention but who the hell gets up to play Syracuse in Syracuse? cmon bro

Hokies roll Miami

Bud Foster and that defense are going to have a field day with Kaaya and that lame boring offense. I expect Kaaya to get sacked and hit early and often. Miami oline is suspect and the way Foster calls a game its lights out.

Not to mention but who the hell gets up to play Syracuse in Syracuse? cmon bro
Haha...apparently everyone else who has played them there this year.

I think we have a good matchup with Miami this year (much better than it's been the last 2 years), so we'll see how it goes. However, I thought we matched up pretty well against Syracuse, too, and we all saw how that went down.

I think we did match up with Syracuse very well. We planned and played our way out of it.

statistically both offenses are near equal in average scoring per game as well as defensive scoring allowed per game. The game should be a good one.

I think VT will be up for the game no problem seeing how its at home and at night and after a loss.

I wonder what Miami team will show up. One with swagger or one that gives up after a slow start.

I hope the latter BigDaddy. We need a win. I don't care if it is ugly. I just want it to come down to the head-to-head tie breaker for the Coastal. That would feel really good.

Well , they will not be playing both of their starters at DE and one starting tackle. But then the Cuse started two freshmen DE's against us.

Apparently outside a Blacksburg, VA apartment complex. Which one of you guys want to claim this awful pic?

CvPA8SEUMAEUkAc.jpg

It says for Fernandez to Rest in Peace. Not a good place to mention him but still showing respect.

Great job last night VT. You guys looked great beating Miami. See you next Thursday, in what should be a great game.

Great job last night VT. You guys looked great beating Miami. See you next Thursday, in what should be a great game.
It's been a LOOOOOOONG time since VT played a great game in Pittsburg. I hope you're right, but I'm going to remain cautious about our chances until proven otherwise.

Heinz Field and that damn Dome have both been VT kryptonite for as long as I can remember.

is this in Blacksburg? Complex does not look familiar and the Georgia Tag is throwing me off.. I have not seen that sign.

It could be in Blacksburg or it could be in Miami for all we know.

What we do know, however, is that it has nothing at all to do with Virginia Tech or anyone posting on this board, so basically...who cares. I definitely do not feel the need to apologize for the actions of someone with Georgia plates on their car. Georgia people can do that.

It could be in Blacksburg or it could be in Miami for all we know.

What we do know, however, is that it has nothing at all to do with Virginia Tech or anyone posting on this board, so basically...who cares. I definitely do not feel the need to apologize for the actions of someone with Georgia plates on their car. Georgia people can do that.

Well, since we don't pay GA and I seriously doubt a Miami fan would post that, it only stands to reason that a VT fan - probably a young stupid student was involved. It is obvious that brains are not fully developed until age 26.

I agree with that. For the record, I don't like tasteless commentary no matter who is involved, so I'm not condoning the action in any way. The university posted the following statement about it today:

That was nice of the university to say something, even though this really had nothing at all to do with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT