ADVERTISEMENT

CFB 128: Official NCAA Power Rankings Week Two

Who ever complies those ratings needs to attend some football clinics or something. If Notre Dame is 5th best team in nation, NCAA should just cancel the remainder of season. ND barely beat UVA, one of worst teams in the country. ND struggled at Hooville, yet moved up in polls. Auburn struggled, but beat Jacksonville State, and fell 8 spots. Jacksonville State would beat UVA if they played, I believe.

Who ever complies those ratings needs to attend some football clinics or something. If Notre Dame is 5th best team in nation, NCAA should just cancel the remainder of season. ND barely beat UVA, one of worst teams in the country. ND struggled at Hooville, yet moved up in polls. Auburn struggled, but beat Jacksonville State, and fell 8 spots. Jacksonville State would beat UVA if they played, I believe.
ND would beat VT, I believe....

If UVA can come within 7 points of ND, then VT could beat ND.

But ND is over rated. Polls prove that. They almost get beat by UVA one of worst teams in college football, yet the Irish move up one spot in polls. ND should have dropped out of top 25 after almost losing to Hoos.

If UVA can come within 7 points of ND, then VT could beat ND.

But ND is over rated. Polls prove that. They almost get beat by UVA one of worst teams in college football, yet the Irish move up one spot in polls. ND should have dropped out of top 25 after almost losing to Hoos.
Your football knowledge is legendary......LMAO

Also I heard this morning that the hoo fans were getting ready to storm the field . What a crock of ______, storming field just because they win a game. I wonder if they will storm field if they beat Bill & mary Saturday ?

Also I heard this morning that the hoo fans were getting ready to storm the field . What a crock of ______, storming field just because they win a game. I wonder if they will storm field if they beat Bill & mary Saturday ?
Maybe if VT beats a top 10 team one day you can storm the field.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT