ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Buzz Website

Fester has a lot of energy too. Maybe you guys can hire him after Bennett leaves for Wisky at the end of the season.

Fester has a lot of energy too. Maybe you guys can hire him after Bennett leaves for Wisky at the end of the season.
I can't believe what Bo Ryan is doing with the AD at Wisconsin. He wanted to retire at the end of last season and the AD wouldn't guarantee his top asst. would get the job so Bo decided to come back. Now during their long break he retires and forces AD to give job to that same asst. If this guy doesn't do a good job I fully expect them to come hard after Tony......will he leave remains to be seen. We have plenty of money to throw at him but if he wants to go back home, money will not be the deciding factor. Still think what Bo did to Wisconsin is BS, he quit on his kids just to make sure the asst. got a chance to prove himself. I for one hope this asst. does a great job and forces the hand of the AD and they leave Tony alone. Go Wisconsin!!!!

I can't believe what Bo Ryan is doing with the AD at Wisconsin. He wanted to retire at the end of last season and the AD wouldn't guarantee his top asst. would get the job so Bo decided to come back. Now during their long break he retires and forces AD to give job to that same asst. If this guy doesn't do a good job I fully expect them to come hard after Tony......will he leave remains to be seen. We have plenty of money to throw at him but if he wants to go back home, money will not be the deciding factor. Still think what Bo did to Wisconsin is BS, he quit on his kids just to make sure the asst. got a chance to prove himself. I for one hope this asst. does a great job and forces the hand of the AD and they leave Tony alone. Go Wisconsin!!!!

I know that Bennett has ties there, but I cannot imagine him leaving UVA to coach bball at Wisconsin. No offense to Wisconsin, but I think Bennett is a perfect fit for UVA. I can see him staying with the Cavs and keeping them in contention in the ACC forever. He had a rebuilding job when he came to Charlottesville and he's exceeded expectations. No room for error at Wisconsin, they are already at the top. Nowhere to go but down. Cville is a nice place to live too. Look for Tony to get more raises and perks in the future. Speaking of UVA basketball, JPJ is one of the best facilities too.

Reactions: Hoos19NC
I know that Bennett has ties there, but I cannot imagine him leaving UVA to coach bball at Wisconsin. No offense to Wisconsin, but I think Bennett is a perfect fit for UVA. I can see him staying with the Cavs and keeping them in contention in the ACC forever. He had a rebuilding job when he came to Charlottesville and he's exceeded expectations. No room for error at Wisconsin, they are already at the top. Nowhere to go but down. Cville is a nice place to live too. Look for Tony to get more raises and perks in the future. Speaking of UVA basketball, JPJ is one of the best facilities too.
I hope he doesn't leave, he has a top 10 class coming in next year hopefully he wants to coach them. I saw today his dad doesn't believe he would leave for the Wisconsin job. Rumors are if he leaves it will be for the NBA.

I hope he doesn't leave, he has a top 10 class coming in next year hopefully he wants to coach them. I saw today his dad doesn't believe he would leave for the Wisconsin job. Rumors are if he leaves it will be for the NBA.
I hear Wisconsin will be offering 4 mil. No worries though, I hear Gillen will be available.

Don't know why he would want to go to the NBA with his pick of Wisconsin or UVA. Both programs are in great shape no matter which he chooses. Except, it could be devastating to UVA if he leaves for Wisconsin and takes some of that top 10 class with him. I think it just really comes down to where he wants to be and as you pointed out, he has ties to Wisconsin. Money won't be an issue. Best thing for UVA fans right now is to get on the cheering bandwagon for Wisconsin to have a great year.

I hear Wisconsin will be offering 4 mil. No worries though, I hear Gillen will be available.
Not worried about the money, that will not be the reason he leaves if he goes. I don't believe he leaves the ACC but you never know.

I dont see Bennet as a NBA coach or leaving for Wisconsin.
VT looks more organized and fundamentally sound what little Ive seen this year. Need a few more years though. Buzz will have them competative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT