ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats from a Card fan

genghis_card

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Congrats on the win and the winning season. Hokies had an up and down year and were playing a very motivated team today. You easily could have folded when you got down early but didn't.

Good luck next year. Hope to meet you in the ACCCG.

Originally posted by genghis_card:
Congrats on the win and the winning season. Hokies had an up and down year and were playing a very motivated team today. You easily could have folded when you got down early but didn't.

Good luck next year. Hope to meet you in the ACCCG.
I don't see any need to start a thread so I'll jump in here congrats to VT for a big win today!! I didn't get to see much of it as I was playing mechanic today on my daughters VW beetle so it would get her back to college at App State after Christmas break. It's hard to find local people to work on them and I can't afford a dealer. VW uses a vacuum assist pump on the engine and they are terrible for leaking oil around the gasket against the engine. Nighmare to replace but now I'm a bonifide VW engine vacuum pump mechanic.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Saved myself about 800.00 in the process too. But again congrats on the bowl win. I know how good it feels to feel like things may be turning for the best!!

Hokies had an up and down year and were playing a very motivated team today.
Why were they very motivated? Wasn't anything we did, was it?

Originally posted by hokiemtc:
Don't know for certain but: Wanted a 10 win seasom. Wanted revenge for the last bowl game against us. Tuperville beat us in our last bowl game against him and they didn't want to be the team to lose to us with him at the helm. It would be embarassing to lose to us with their record and their being favored.

Originally posted by hokiemtc:
When you play in a conference like the American you really have something to prove if you get a bowl against a big name school from a big name conference, and VT certainly qualifies.

Not only that, but they're likely trying to prove to the Big 12 or anyone else that might be listening that they're worthy of consideration.

I would like to see Cincinnati get in Big 12. Heck I wish they had came to ACC rather than Louisville .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT