ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on getting the Turner kid out of North Carolina

TN-Gamecock

Walk-On
May 10, 2002
I'm hoping you clean house in NC....Just let us have Dax Hollifield and Stanlidge...those are our two Gamecock must gets....if VT, UT, Carolina, Clemson, UGA and the Florida schools can snag the top recruits out of NC,we can shut down that cheating UNC cress pool....

Thanks TN-Gamecock. Many think he's the best WR for us ever. But it ain't over until he signs.

Turner is a very, very good wide receiver but coaches have to sometimes make tough decisions.

With Dyami Brown and Jordyn Adams (both 4 stars) higher on our board and only two wr slots for this cycle we'll have to live with our choices.

Still Turner is a very good get for your program. Congrats.

As for Dax, I think he'll be a Tar Heel as he is close with 4 star linebacker Payton Wilson and his Dad played with Gunter and they are close friends and Dax has known Gunter his whole life. Couple that with how close Dax and coach Ekeler have become and I think he'll be a Tar Heel.

We'll know soon enough.

If you have only 2 slots for WRs and had to pass on our man I'm glad you did.

I would go after the best players available and make up for the lack of one position player next year or move someone already on the team to make up the difference. Most of these kids have and can play other positions if needed.

Come on Big Daddy....no way this kid was coming to VT if UNCheat wanted him......fake classes versus real homework....umm....which way should I go.

Reactions: LakeErieHokie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT