ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Tyrod

SunnyBeachWave

Global Elite-Illuminatist
Gold Member
May 8, 2013
It's going to be an exciting year of football for VT fans. I'm officially a Bills fan as well now.

Reactions: 1bburgfan
It's going to be an exciting year of football for VT fans. I'm officially a Bills fan as well now.
I was in Buffalo a couple of weeks ago and the Bills fans that I talked with were really hoping Tyrod would win the job......good luck to him. Now as a Dolphins fan, I can only hope Tyrod plays well but Bills don't.

Despite all of Harvin's off the field stuff that has gone on in his career, I'm looking for a little 757 chemistry between he and Taylor.

Despite all of Harvin's off the field stuff that has gone on in his career, I'm looking for a little 757 chemistry between he and Taylor.
Shame Shady is not at full capacity because that would cap off a huge ammo bag of talent Tyrod has to work with, but Bryce Brown is a dang good back too when he holds on to the ball. The Bills have a pretty gritty defense too.

Wanting Tyrod to win and rooting like hell for him. I'm a Dolphin's fan but this is all about Tyrod.

Wanting Tyrod to win and rooting like hell for him. I'm a Dolphin's fan but this is all about Tyrod.
Hang on now.....let's not get crazy. A Dolphins fan, like myself, would never openly pull for the Bills. Shame on you.....your penalty should be having to defend HR's post for one month. Good Luck with that....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT