ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Wolfpack

1bburgfan

All-American
Aug 9, 2005
beautiful weekend of football
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Thanks! I have to admit when I woke up this morning it felt as if a weight had been taken off me. I was really nervous about the bowl game. Our conf schedule was tough and I think it made us better as the season went on. We had good games against Wake and Carolina and I didn't want to see that momentum hurt with a bad showing in Florida playing UCF in a virtual home game for them. We should continue to improve with Doeren's recruiting. On another note we lost Bo Hines today our leading receiver that was a true freshman this year. He is going to Yale to pursue his dream of being able to be in politics and social stuff. I really have to respect him for the way he handled it and the things he had to say for State and the fanbase. I hope he succeeds in whatever his role in life is. Hate like heck to lose him though.

Congrats on the win!!!! Nothing wrong with losing a kid to Yale, very impressive actually.

Thanks guys! Huge win for maintaining momentum and excitement in our program. Combined with the Hokies whupping of Cincy, and the Holes getting curb stomped by Rutgers, it has been a great weekend!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT