ADVERTISEMENT

Disappointed in a lot of Hokienation tonight

stunod34

New Recruit
Jan 23, 2010
Honestly tonight has been very disappointing night and not because of the game because of a lot of our fans. So there is a lot to like from the game I watched tonight, sure there are a few plays the Hokies would love to have back but I for one am proud of the fight and resilience of our team. From a coaching stand point I thought it was a great plan that was executed good at times. I did think we should have put more pressure on Mason however to the point. The point is I have been truly proud to be a true Hokie fan over the past 15-20 years, though the ups and downs. Having traveled all around the world with the military I have always ran into Hokie faithful at one time or another and there was always a “Go Hokies” exchanged at the very least. Point is I have always been proud to be a Hokie but not tonight. This has nothing to do with the game but more so a lot of HokieNation acting like morons on social media. The nonsense on Twitter and Facebook is crazy just bashing Josh Jackson or the team in general. So disappointed in these actions we need to support our young athletes not bring them down. Jackson played his heart out tonight sure it wasn’t a perfect game or a perfect season but we won 9 games this year and have a good crop of kids coming back next year. The point to this rambling is support your team in good and bad HokieNation. #stayclassyhokienation

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News