ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Notre Dame coach,

BigDaddyHokie

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2007
Guess what! If you keep running QB keepers, you may have a QB injured. Why so surprised?

Likewise, I don't think VT was wise yesterday bringing in their backup QB's having them run up the middle. Durkin and Lawson both ran well, but kinda stupid calls with big lead and Them being the only backup QB's - unless they wanna try Bucky Hodges, Travon McMillan or Sam Rogers at QB....

Likewise, I don't think VT was wise yesterday bringing in their backup QB's having them run up the middle. Durkin and Lawson both ran well, but kinda stupid calls with big lead and Them being the only backup QB's - unless they wanna try Bucky Hodges, Travon McMillan or Sam Rogers at QB....

Might need to think about moving Rodgers to the defense some and play MLB. That kid was a stud in HS at LB.

It is a shame to not utilize Rogers as it is the currently overstocked tailbacks.

Is Rodgers the kid that walked on and got a scholarship in a week? I heard the story just can't remember if that's him.

Is Rodgers the kid that walked on and got a scholarship in a week? I heard the story just can't remember if that's him.
Yeah that is him. He is from Hanover HS. He was the starting QB as a freshman. Then as a junior or senior he got hurt and they had to move him to RB and LB due to the injury. His arm was in some type of contraption and he continued to be the best player on the team.

Reactions: Hokie81
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT