ADVERTISEMENT

Hokies beat WF

Hell of a Game , Buzz and his Freshman done great this afternoon , Beating WF and the Refs...

Originally posted by Jackcrow:

Hell of a Game , Buzz and his Freshman done great this afternoon , Beating WF and the Refs...
Another call from Tobacco Road. It was meant to cost us the game but it failed as they missed three shots. How can anybody make a call that bad after taking all that time to do it ,not to mention that the long delay gave WF plenty of time to work out their off strategy and get rested up. After all the political crap the ref then admits after the game they blew the call.

Originally posted by leeanderthal:

Originally posted by Jackcrow:

Another call from Tobacco Road. It was meant to cost us the game but it failed as they missed three shots. How can anybody make a call that bad after taking all that time to do it ,not to mention that the long delay gave WF plenty of time to work out their off strategy and get rested up. After all the political crap the ref then admits after the game they blew the call.
WHAT! The ref's actually admitted to blowing the call? Are you kidding me! I could see it if there wasn't instant replay ad infinitium. What more information or new look did they get after the game that wasn't available at that moment? We won, I should be happy, but that reeks of bad stuff.

Maybe too much coffee this AM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT