ADVERTISEMENT

HR looks like Big 10....

They beat up on Indiana, Illinois, and Purdue. Big 10 champ should go to playoffs. No other team from Big 10 should go.
That committee has integrity problems in my opinion.

Just wait until Sunday night when 4 playoff teams are announced. There's going to me more than I questioning committee. I have never liked makeup of committee.

Just wait until Sunday night when 4 playoff teams are announced. There's going to me more than I questioning committee. I have never liked makeup of committee. Not enough south and southeastern influence on it.
I would be happy with Bama, Clemson, OSU and Washington....

The problem is there are 5 major conferences....how do you decide who's left out.
Great question, that is what we should be talking and arguing about....which 4 should be in the playoffs! But if you really want to know, I think we should take the 5 conf champions, plus 3 wildcards and setup an 8-team playoff. Problem solved.

Great question, that is what we should be talking and arguing about....which 4 should be in the playoffs! But if you really want to know, I think we should take the 5 conf champions, plus 3 wildcards and setup an 8-team playoff. Problem solved.
I've been Saying we need 8 teams from day one....agree 100%

Reactions: cmmcclu
You are a good husband. While you are at it, go buy her flowers tomorrow and make her day.
No time.....washing dishes, scrubbing floors, decorating for Christmas....real slave driver. But the only Lady Hokie I ever seen that is a 10!!!!

If they went to 8 teams, the 9th rated team would be mad.

Problem with committee is they often sound as if they're related to Hillary Clinton, the way they change their stories. One day it's conference championships, one day it's strength of schedule, one day it's total body of work, one day it's when they lost, one day it's what direction the wind is blowing.

They beat up on Indiana, Illinois, and Purdue. Big 10 champ should go to playoffs. No other team from Big 10 should go.
That committee has integrity problems in my opinion.
"Integrity problem" is pretty strong. Actually, I think they've done a pretty good job in the few years they've been around.

But then I also believe the Big East has been a better overall basketball conference than the ACC over the years, so what do I know.

Just wait until committee makes their final 4 picks. There will be some upset people . Right now there is about 7 teams that can lay claim as one of top 4 teams. Granted that number will be reduced after Saturday.
But I hope Penn State wins B10 and eliminates Ohio St. and Michigan. I hate PAC 12 but I rather see a PAC team in than Ohio st or Michigan.

I would do a 12 team playoff. All the conference champions (conferences that have a championship game) and the other at large. The 4 highest ranked teams gets a bye. The next 4 highest ranked play a home game against the other 4 teams on second Saturday in December. The winners play the first 4 teams in the quarterfinal bowl games. The losers play in other bowl games. Reward conference champions just like the NCAA Basketball.

"Integrity problem" is pretty strong. Actually, I think they've done a pretty good job in the few years they've been around.

But then I also believe the Big East has been a better overall basketball conference than the ACC over the years, so what do I know.
Now that you understand the ACC is the Best Basketball conference.....you will be fine.

Reactions: bschroed
No team should get a bye in playoffs, at any level, in any league or conference. When playoffs start, the playing field should be level for every team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT