ADVERTISEMENT

***INsider: VT Early Enrollees***

jason stamm

Hokie Hall of Fame
Staff
Aug 11, 2008
Full story coming, but as always, what's posted here, STAYS HERE. Don't de-value your own subscription by giving away information to others who don't pay like you do. It's also a violation of our terms of service and will result in the termination of your subscription.

Guys, just wanted to pass on a few tidbits. First off, all the early enrollees and there's eight of them, will be on campus by tomorrow night. Khalil Ladler, Divine Deablo, Sam Denmark, Eric Kumah, Jimmie Taylor, Demetri Moore and Josh Jackson are all traveling to VT tomorrow and will enroll in the spring semester.

Of note, JUCO QB Jérod Evans, Dwayne Lawson and long snapper Wright Bynum have been at VT for a week now. I ran into Evans today and he told me they've all been watching film and he's been "Getting my head above water." Evans said he still has to get in playing shape, as he's gained about 5-8 pounds since the end of the season,but that he's watched film with coaches and has been running and throwing a bit with Lawson. They also are sharing an apartment together.

More updates coming on the enrollees when available.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News