ADVERTISEMENT

Jackets stomp another weak SEC west team

1bburgfan

All-American
Aug 9, 2005
Congrats GT. Looks like the ACC will have 3 top 12 teams if not top 10 in football. . And the #1 scandal in the history of the NCAA

LMAO.....HR must have hidden under a rock, the world is exposing the SEC west to be a joke. They may have the best team, yet to be determined, but the conference is nothing more than a media darling......way to go Yellow Jackets!!!!!

How can anyone be excited over a GT win over anyone ? The yellow jackets are probably the dirtiest team in NCAA, cheat with recruiting and have a ---------------for a coach.

GT plays with an attitude that I like....Go Jackets!!!! SEC West Sucks.....

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:
How can anyone be excited over a GT win over anyone ? The yellow jackets are probably the dirtiest team in NCAA, cheat with recruiting and have a ---------------for a coach.
HR is at it again. I can't believe you like our school since it is not in the SEC. HR there is only one school in the ACC I do not feel good about. I use to before the big cheating garbage pit was uncovered,uncovered,uncovered ,uncovered over the last three or four years. Oher than UNC I want them all to do well in bowls.
The SEC is a well known football crazy conference that I personally feeel does some very questionable things in the recruiting area. Their entry requirements are not the best. There is too much dirt on them for me to want to support themand that includes your beloved Bama.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT