ADVERTISEMENT

Lets Go Cards

The Louisville D has looked very good so far, especially considering they're missing 4 or 5 starters.

The Louisville O, however, looks completely lost. I know LSU's D is good, but Louisville's O hasn't moved the ball in the last month. Poor playcalling, poor oline play, poor organization and no clear purpose. What are they trying to establish, exactly?

Louisville will continue to make ACC look bad. I am glad LSU thumped them and their over rated heisman trophy.
Clemson. VT and Alabama have better QBs. There's more to QB than padding stat sheet.

Petrino is supposed to be some kind of playcalling guru, but I never did figure out what he was trying to accomplish today, or what the adjustments were to Louisville's oline not being able to get LSU blocked up front.

When you have a Heisman trophy winning QB with Mike Vick elusiveness, I would think that a guru could figure out how to work around shoddy blocking. Even without those elements, there are plenty of things you can do to blunt the rush and keep the defensive front honest. I kept waiting for those adjustments, but they never came.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT