ADVERTISEMENT

Lets Go Stanford

You guys are crazy. I want UNC to win. Always go for ACC over any other team outside of conference.

not crazy, the cheating trash never wanted us in the ACC . I pull for any1 else in the ACC except the cheating cesspool known as Crapel Hole . The only way I would ever pull for the trash is they played the Redskins and that is questionable. Their fans and mods came here and started this, I will hopefully finish it when the NCAA vacates wins and championship banners fall . I only post this because the assholes come and read and it bothers them for some1 to keep the information on their cheating ways going .

Understand you position. Within the ACC I always root against UNC. But because if they win outside of conference they enhance VT then I root for them out of conference. We beat them so if they beat someone else then that enhances our image.

Beating them, them losing, exposing there cheating ways helps recruit the state of UNC for us. Practicing at Mallard Creek was huge exposure in the western end of NC for us . We have 2 of the top 10 in NC and may get another for 2017. I understand pulling for the conf, I really do. But I would rather drink a gallon of buzzard puke than pull for the Cheats

You guys are crazy. I want UNC to win. Always go for ACC over any other team outside of conference.

MAYBE in a playoff game or Final Four game, but nah, f it in a cosmetic cash-in game like this. UNC is trash and most of their fan base as well and though I'm glad to be in the ACC I don't feel any overwhelming allegiance toward the ACC brass or old guard.

LOL gallon of buzzard puke. No doubt the issues with UNC has opened up recruiting channels for us. I think that this win and the resurgence of offense at VT will do wonders for us. If the ACC does well this bowl season then that will help too. There will be a lot of discussion of what is the best conference. Overall - SEC is down this year with notable exception of Alabama.

Best thing for the conf is an enema of the ACC offices and get all the UNC shit out . The Tobacco Road Mafia still exists. Look no farther than our home basketball schedule this season

Reactions: HeaksManley
Understand you position. Within the ACC I always root against UNC. But because if they win outside of conference they enhance VT then I root for them out of conference. We beat them so if they beat someone else then that enhances our image.

Honestly, no-one outside of the participating teams/fan bases remember these second or third tier bowl games beyond the bowl season unless the game is singularly rare like VT's comeback last night. The FSU and Clemson games will go a lot farther perception-wise and will endure over time in the general fan's memory. I hope Stanford cleans UNC's clock today.

I will never, ever, ever, pull for those cheating, arrogant, Tarholes!

UNC_Cheats_Truth_Lube_zpsjeacppfy.gif

Haha...late in the 2nd qtr, the referee stripped Trubisky of the ball on a scramble in his own red zone and gift-wrapped a Stanford score to end the half.

I'd like to say that UNC is being exposed for the frauds they are...but they've already been exposed so many times this year I lost count.

Strange things can happen in bowl games, though, so we'll see if things take a different turn in the second half.

Reactions: HeaksManley
Trubisky doesn't make good football decisions under pressure, which we saw first hand when VT trashed him. I have a feeling that whatever NFL team ends up drafting him will be wasting a pick and good money.

Some QBs naturally have "it." Trubisky does not have "it."

Well, he showed some "it" on that last drive (some nice looking throws there), but his earlier mistakes still ended up giving UNC a loss in the end.

I was hoping UNC would win. I cannot pull for a PAC 10 team especially Stanford.

Also I cannot believe Tennessee beat Nebraska.

Once again the SEC is showing how overrated they really are if you remove cheating Bama.

On a day in clear skies, no rain , no wind... No Excuses .. UNCHEATS Lost again ! Made for a perfect day..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT