ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like 60 Thousand Clemson fans will be in Panther Stadium

There have been several well-respected visitors here over the years. With the crap you post, you're not well on your way to joining that club.

Just a suggestion here, but if you like VT, their posters and mods so much, perhaps you should try positively contributing to VT discussions and not just using the board to insult every program in sight and stir things up.

There have been several well-respected visitors here over the years. With the crap you post, you're not well on your way to joining that club.

Just a suggestion here, but if you like VT, their posters and mods so much, perhaps you should try positively contributing to VT discussions and not just using the board to insult every program in sight and stir things up.
And a suggestion to you...do not respond to me anymore....I pull for Tech over every other ACC team, espically your Tarheels...now go fly away song bird and leave me alone....

As for attendance, I widh conferences would do away with conference championship games. There should be a limit of # of teams per conference, and everyone play everyone, that way you get a true champion. Now with divisions, every team does not paly same schedule and some teams get screwed by playing tougher schedule.

And a suggestion to you...do not respond to me anymore....I pull for Tech over every other ACC team, espically your Tarheels...now go fly away song bird and leave me alone....
Again...you're not posting as someone who's doing anything but logging in to flame the regulars here. That sure is a funny way of showing how much you like VT.

Because I like Tech...I like several of the posters...I like the mods....I just don't care for tar holes in disguise (hint, hint)..,, now run along song bird....
He is a regular here so no need for the antagonizing.

I'd like to see the metrics on your Bristol and SW Va analysis. That's pretty subjective don't you think? I for one am certain there are more VT fans in SW Va than UT fans.

He is a regular here so no need for the antagonizing.

I'd like to see the metrics on your Bristol and SW Va analysis. That's pretty subjective don't you think? I for one am certain there are more VT fans in SW Va than UT fans.
I was referring fro Bristol Va to Abingdon VA....absolutely there are more Hokies in SwVa....I'm referring to the TriCities TN/VA.....Go Gamecocks!!!!! Go Hokies!!!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT