ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville banned from recruiting at a SC HS.

I wish Saban would suffer more for his antics than just having the media gloss over them.

Saban is no where near as bad as the crap in Louisville. They are right up there with Georgia Tech with their standards.

I would pull for Louisville every time they play Bama.....in fact I would pull for the Taliban if they played Bama!!!!

Schollie wasn't pulled. Kid was offered a grey shirt but didn't take it. Could have had a full ride if he had only waited 4 months. His coach preferred to make it a national issue.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

South Alabama Signee Troy Thingstad Tells Matt Colburn Bobby Petrino Pulled His Offer TooMatt Hladik
Louisville head coach Bobby Petrino has enroll in January 2016.
Three-star OL Troy Thingstad was committed to Louisville until early December but parted ways with the Cards before signing with South Alabama yesterday. Today, Thingstad commiserated with Colb

This post was edited on 2/6 9:24 PM by BigDaddyHokie

kids do it to schools all the time also. The early signing date and 4 year scholly is the best for all involved.

Recruits should be aware of Petrino's track record. No one should sign with Louisville. He should be banned from coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT