ADVERTISEMENT

LSU Fires Coach....

He'll find work that he will like after he sits out a while.

He may even be invited to do SEC games immediately.

Folks always want to hear a coach's perspective on the game at hand and about college football in general.

Mark May still needs a foil to replace Lou Holtz.

I predict Nicky Satan hires him....
to carry his clip board maybe. and he'd take it. I'd encourage him too as well.

Les would salivate at the idea of picking up a few more championship rings because of Saban's position as the greatest modern day college football coach.

Go Vandy!

to carry his clip board maybe. and he'd take it. I'd encourage him too as well.

Les would salivate at the idea of picking up a few more championship rings because of Saban's position as the greatest modern day college football coach.

Go Vandy!
LOL....Nicky is nothing but a cheater and douche bag....

LOL....Nicky is nothing but a cheater and douche bag....
that doesn't matter.

what matters is wins, rings, championships, NFL players, and legacy.

Saban is the modern day greatest of coaching. He will be remembered as one of the best if not the greatest. It's about what you have done with your life. He has done so much and is a great coaching role model. Alabama is a great example for history to create documentaries about as well. ESPN and others are going to make a lot of money off his great and stellar success producing shows of his excellence as the best coach ever, in the modern era. His legacy surpasses all else for the next 20-30 years. Go Saban! He is the greatest of our time.

Go Vandy! Go SEC too, except when the Hokies play the SEC (except Vandy).

that doesn't matter.

what matters is wins, rings, championships, NFL players, and legacy.

Saban is the modern day greatest of coaching. He will be remembered as one of the best if not the greatest. It's about what you have done with your life. He has done so much and is a great coaching role model. Alabama is a great example for history to create documentaries about as well. ESPN and others are going to make a lot of money off his great and stellar success producing shows of his excellence as the best coach ever, in the modern era. His legacy surpasses all else for the next 20-30 years. Go Saban! He is the greatest of our time.

Go Vandy! Go SEC too, except when the Hokies play the SEC (except Vandy).
The Dolphins say Hi......but it's nice that you have a man crush on his dumbass. I bet you have his face tattooed on you somewhere.

Its the college football world today. Fail and you are out. Succeed and others will come for you. Its something VT hasnt had to worry about in a long time.

Saban cheats and then sacrifices his asst. coach to cover his butt. Yet you put him on a pedestal.....just facts.
so I praise his accomplishments, and since you don't like him, thus the cheap shot at me. This is really more about you and than him or me.

so I praise his accomplishments, and since you don't like him, thus the cheap shot at me. This is really more about you and than him or me.
What ever makes you feel better about him....I notice you had nothing to say about how he treated his Asst. Coach. Of course Nicky knew nothing about the cheating.....yea right. His accomplishments are tarnished so I give little praise to them. His ability to coach without cheating was exposed with the Dolphins.

Miles deserved to be canned. He has a lot of ability but I think he is very stubborn. Had he hired a good OC he would still be there because they could recruit with the best of them. He is in his early sixties and may just want to talk his way into retirement . Mark may have found his man.

Miles deserved to be canned. He has a lot of ability but I think he is very stubborn. Had he hired a good OC he would still be there because they could recruit with the best of them. He is in his early sixties and may just want to talk his way into retirement . Mark may have found his man.
Holy crap, I had no idea he was so old! Being 62, I don't see anybody hiring him now.

Holy crap, I had no idea he was so old! Being 62, I don't see anybody hiring him now.
He will get hired, to good of a recruiter to sit home. Kind of like Beamer, if he had hired a good OC he would still be coaching.

Hoos19, that is true. Beamer just did not want to score 40-50 points a game. He liked those 17-14 games against vastly inferior teams. Run up middle, short pass, then punt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT