ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas

Hoos19NC

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jun 28, 2012
I hope each of you and your families have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I really enjoy the banter with you guys and look forward to more in the up coming year. I will be having back surgery Monday so I will be out of commission for a few days but look forward to being back soon. I think my back gave out trying to carry the banner for the Hoos all by myself over here. LOL. I hope each of you Hokies get coal in your stockings......

Reactions: VTHokie1001K
Merry Christmas Birdie. Best of luck with the surgery, I suggest Velcro pants and saddle next time you decide to play Cav-Man

Reactions: Hoos19NC
Yeah Merry Christmas and we hope your back surgery goes well also. If the staff at the hospital notices your French accent and your lace underwear you'll have to tell them about your college background. Your participation over here is most welcome, especially when you reel in HR6 from time to time.

You need to stop showing off doing those backflips on the dance floor at 216.

Good luck with your surgery bud and may God bless you and your family.

Best of luck with your upcoming surgery Hoos. I'll be rooting for you even if you are a Hoo. Blessings of Christmas to you and all of your loved ones.

You need to stop showing off doing those backflips on the dance floor at 216.

Good luck with your surgery bud and may God bless you and your family.

Not sure if this will help your back after surgery, or if this is what caused it. Perhaps it's worth a try...

rdegNtL.jpg

Merry Christmas to my favorite Hoo. I honestly wish the best for you and your family (esp the Hokie ones) and I hope 2016 treats you all well. I know I sometimes give you crap, but I'm really glad that you do choose to post on our board, I'm sure I speak for most us when I saw you're always welcome and you provide an invaluable outsider's POV. So, on this day I hope you can drink, be merry and enjoy the company of family and friends. Maybe next year you'll have a bowl game to look forward to watching! (I kid)

(Good luck with the surgery, I hope it heals quickly and you can come back and carry your Hoo's on your already broad shoulders.)

Thanks guys, really appreciate the well wishes from each of you. I showed my wife this thread and she said she wasn't surprised because Hokies are so nice......I gagged a little.

Hey 19, praying your surgery is a success and you are safe, healthy.

Somewhere in here there's a joke about a hokie donor and the successful spine transplant. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT